Effervescent quality

kyme1911

OK, I guess I am stumped on this blend I am trying to come up with.

I have a little Mermaid mascot for my B&B stuff, and I am big on signature scents.

I want a scent called Mermaid Bubbles...

Effervescent,ocean, kelpy, sun, sand & a tropical floral.

Do you have any FO suggestions of individual FO's I can blend to get to create this? I am not really familiar with very many tropicals.

Edited by kyme1911
spelling

I think that BB champagne has that quality.

I will put that on my BB wish list, I order my soap supplies from them. Thanks

@Kristen...Thanks I have list going with them (MMS), since I know you are familiar with true tropical florals. They have some that sound really exotic, which one do you think is authentic? If any...

One that immediately came to mind is NG Elf Sweat. I realize that you would need to rename it but every time I smell it I swear my nose tickles as if I was drinking something super bubbly.

http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/candlemaking-soap-supplies/item/aaa-14/-Elf-Sweat-Fragrance-Oil.html

Well I am looking for Mermaid Bubbles, LOL...Thanks!

I will put that on my BB wish list, I order my soap supplies from them. Thanks

@Kristen...Thanks I have list going with them (MMS), since I know you are familiar with true tropical florals. They have some that sound really exotic, which one do you think is authentic? If any...

I love their Acai Mangosteen, Awapuhi Seaberry, Cherry blossom kiwi, dragon fruit I smelled, but havent tested, and I liked it, Elements of Bamboo I LOVE, Fresh fruit salsa, fruit slices, Kailua Bay, Polynesian Red, Punchy Party, Red Clover, Starfruit, Toasted coconut

All lovely!