Valentine's Day Already??/

I have customers asking when I am going to put pictures up for Valentine stuff. Ummm.. Hello, we arent done with Christmas yet. LOL

Ok, so orders have died down the last two days, all caught up and thought.. Well lets make some stuff while I am killing time.

I am in the middle of making tons of Red Chunks.. Heart Shape chunks as well.

I know I can do Red Hearts ( since I have a mold for this) , red pillars, White Pillars with red chunks, red pillars with white chunks and the list goes on and on.

Anyone have any V-Day favorites you would like to share? If not, I totally understand. Also, I am trying to search the web with easy valentine day molds to make just not having any luck besides plasitc molds.

Thanks in advance

Christina

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the heart pillar mold and the double heart pillar mold? I have been playing around with Valentine's stuff for a couple of weeks now and have decided on:

A square pillar trio - (2) 3x4 white pillars with mini hearts embedded in the sides of them and a 3x6 1/2 white pillar with a large conversation heart embedded in the side to match the small one's. I used the tealight plugs on the pillars so there will be a 6pk of tealights to go with this set. Tealights colored same as the embed.

Large white teddy bears w/sweater w/red heart on the front holding a red rose and a 3x4 pillar like above to go with it. Also used the plugs on this, so the 6pk of tealights will go with this set too. The tealights are the same color as the heart embed. The bear and candle will be on a pan with wax dipped rose petals laying around them.

A small teddy bear holding a small bouquet of roses with a heart covered vase (from Wally World) with aroma beads in it with a silk dipped rose in it.

and a few other things. HTH Portia

Well there's a triple heart mold also, some heart-shaped Jello molds or gelatin salad molds ... and see if you can find any conversation heart molds out there that you could use in your candles. You could probably try to hurricane molds with some V-day cards embedded or other V-day reminders etc.

Well there's a triple heart mold also, some heart-shaped Jello molds or gelatin salad molds ... and see if you can find any conversation heart molds out there that you could use in your candles. You could probably try to hurricane molds with some V-day cards embedded or other V-day reminders etc.

Wow what great ideas,,,Thanks so much for the tips,,,,,,,,,,,,,Glad you started the thread Christina,,,,:highfive:

Got a pyramid mold? You could do a mosaic of chunks to form a heart or something similar on those ... better yet your could do random streaking (keep your clothes on lol) with color. Or ... or ... or ... (dang I should be concentrating on work LMAO!)

I have a 2 lb pyramid mold and that sounds like a wonderful idea!!!

and no I wont be streaking, I might scare somebody,,LMAO,,:P

Well for me, I know I am doing a basket, what I'm adding I don't know as of yet. I saw a tripple heart mold that I think will look nice if I can figure out out how to wick the darn thing. For my sons since they normally have to pass out valentine cards to their classmates I thought about doing the valentine rubber duckies in a soap mold to pass out to each classmate. I also like the conversational heart molds I've saw, I thought that would be cute too. Just a thought!!!

I have a 2 lb pyramid mold and that sounds like a wonderful idea!!!

and no I wont be streaking, I might scare somebody,,LMAO,,:P

Lets test that theory ;):drool:

on another note, I am in brain overload.... I dont even want to think about valentines day until sometime in middle January.. lol

ugh, the idea of heart dishes makes me ill,lol! pink, red, rose...blech...i hate making that stuff! rofl!!! can ya tell i am excited for V day ???:P

Those were my exact thoughts when I saw this thread!!! But when I saw the first pic that Candle Man posted of the tall heart shaped pillars, I changed my mind:) Haven't been able to locate the mold yet though.

Breanna- I did check out Pourette but didn't see a heart-shaped mold. Maybe I should get one custom made, unless anyone out there knows where to find them.