New western themed soap

sjconner

After my run in with the Pink Papaya gals. I decided I needed a new look. My company is RattleSnake Creek Scent Works. I live in SW Montana and decided to change to a kitschy western theme. I found some (apparently royalty free) pin up style cowgirls and got to work. I am renaming my scents too. What do you think so far?

Thanks,

Susan

1103680259_re2BJ-M.jpg

I like the idea, but I would like to see a label that pops more ... give my eye something to see ... I don't get that with a pix that's equivalent to all that type ... so for instance, make the name and picture bigger is something I would do ... they need to stand out more to grab some attention.

I like your name and theme. Sorry have to agree though, I would like to see your label "hit me" in the eye more. To many colours may be, if your background colour was a more neutral colour may be the rest would stand out more. Feel it is all a bit busy at the moment, remember you also have the colour of your soap which adds another colour to the over all effect.

Don't be disheartened, just needs a bit more tweeting I think.

Western soap label take 2 ... (although I didn't set up "the studio" for this picture and its a bit out of focus). The ingredients are on the short side and my contact info ends up on the back. IT is a 2x4 label. The 4 oz bars are 2x3x1.5. I have one of the new birch molds from Brambleberry. I like the narrower and deeper bar size ... I have small hands.

Thanks, Susan

1103875721_hHb99-M.jpg

But I still like how the pix and wording complement and are more dominant than a lot of words on the package. I don't have a problem with your backgrounds as long as they will be matching the soap ... otherwise, just come up with something that goes with everything and in the western world isn't that brown?

I'm talking about the No. 2 label :)

Edited by Scented

Thanks for all the input ... I really love making soap. My friends think I am a mad chemist with a cauldron! I just need it to pay for itself and I have been barely breaking even. I know that my products are really good ... I just need my presentation to be way better than its been.

Susan