Crystal Dangle Candle Warmers from The Candle Source

SharonKay

I just wanted to give information to anyone who is looking for some beautiful candlewarmers. I ordered one of the crystal dangle candle warmers from The Candle Source two days ago and I received it today. You can order wholesale if you order at least $100.00 worth of candle warmers but I wanted to try this out first so I ordered the pink one at retail price. I love it, it is beautiful! It has an adjustable halogen bulb with a dimmer switch on it. I turned it on about half way and put one piece of a clamshell in the dish. It would probably fit two pieces but I don't like to over fill. This can be used with oil or tarts. One tart can fit in the dish. Within minutes I had an awesome fragrance throw going on. My clamshell was a 50/50 mix of Kentucky Snuggle Baby and Violets & Roses. This also works as a night light if you turn it way down. They say you have to play with it to not have it so high that it burns your fragrance away to quickly. I have had it going for about seven hours and it is just as strong as when I started. These come in seven colors and I will be ordering wholesale on these. When I start my business next Spring I will be gearing towards the Victorian Styles and this will be perfect. Their customer service has always been awesome. HTH anyone who has been wondering about them.

Warmly,

Sharon Kay

• 2 weeks later...

Candle lovers are becoming more cautious about their candle purchases. Electric warmers are a great solution for homes and offices as these are flameless. The glow of the light in these warmers makes a nice night light. There are many types of candle warmers available in market. Select the one that best suits your requirements.

electric candle warmers

Candle lovers are becoming more cautious about their candle purchases. Electric warmers are a great solution for homes and offices as these are flameless. The glow of the light in these warmers makes a nice night light. There are many types of candle warmers available in market. Select the one that best suits your requirements.

electric candle warmers

Welcome Eric to the wonderful world of wickless! It is getting more and more popular.

I clicked on your link and it comes up to a Scentsy page. Was just wondering if you sell?

Edited by IwantItgreen
grammar

I just wanted to give information to anyone who is looking for some beautiful candlewarmers. I ordered one of the crystal dangle candle warmers from The Candle Source two days ago and I received it today. You can order wholesale if you order at least $100.00 worth of candle warmers but I wanted to try this out first so I ordered the pink one at retail price. I love it, it is beautiful! It has an adjustable halogen bulb with a dimmer switch on it. I turned it on about half way and put one piece of a clamshell in the dish. It would probably fit two pieces but I don't like to over fill. This can be used with oil or tarts. One tart can fit in the dish. Within minutes I had an awesome fragrance throw going on. My clamshell was a 50/50 mix of Kentucky Snuggle Baby and Violets & Roses. This also works as a night light if you turn it way down. They say you have to play with it to not have it so high that it burns your fragrance away to quickly. I have had it going for about seven hours and it is just as strong as when I started. These come in seven colors and I will be ordering wholesale on these. When I start my business next Spring I will be gearing towards the Victorian Styles and this will be perfect. Their customer service has always been awesome. HTH anyone who has been wondering about them.

Warmly,

Sharon Kay

Hi Sharon and thanks for the heads up! Just so you and everyone else knows, OBI (OBI Imports) has this same warmer your talking about on their drop ship site (and yes, you can drop ship to your address) for $7.95 + $5.95 shipping anywhere in the US. On their shipping side of their site (minimum $100 order) you can get these for $7.95 + shipping OR $6.50 each (at case pricing)

OBI has been the best we have found for warmers and their shipping ROCKS! Just ordered a few cases last week on Wednesday and had them in our hands on Friday =) Oh and + their customer service RULES too! Only have had a couple issues with warmers with them (on the dropship side and once on our order to us) and they corrected the issue right away and gave us a nice credit for the problems too =)

So anyways, now I made this a book =) Going to keep an eye out for that sneaky Scentsy spy O_o

HTH =)

Carebear~ Yes those are the one's. They hold one clamshell very nicely and you can adjust the the light up and down. I didn't realize that the dangles are acrylic plastic until I touched them but still very pretty. Eccolight says you can get them much cheaper through OBI but I think you have to have a tax ID number.