Yankee's PC

Ravens

Perhaps BCN dropped it then.

All the cilantro does in it is cut down on the pineapple smell. NG's version smelled like pineapple to me, but that's strictly rated OOB.

Ask Anne Marie at Brambleberry how well her oils perform in wax/paraffin. I think she'll be pretty upfront with you.

• 4 weeks later...
Perhaps BCN dropped it then.

All the cilantro does in it is cut down on the pineapple smell. NG's version smelled like pineapple to me, but that's strictly rated OOB.

Ask Anne Marie at Brambleberry how well her oils perform in wax/paraffin. I think she'll be pretty upfront with you.

BCN still has their Pineapple Cilantro FO here: (http://cart.candlesupply.com/product.php?productid=19175&cat=0&page=1) and imo it's the closest to the Yankme (actually a former Illuminations) scent. The FO mentioned here that I can't find is a pineapple cilantro from NG. As an experiment I tried mixing the NG Cool Cilantro with the NG Iced Pineapple a while back, at a 50/50 blend it was a bit sharp smelling but if you like more cilantro it could work. I hths! :)

Edited by mzpickles

mzpickles is right. the scent is the old Illuminations fragrance. Yankee bought that company, then vanished the brand. Illuminations, back in the day, (early 2000's) had stores scratted about in larger cities..mostly big city shopping mall's....

YK is selling off old Illuminations candles and such in stores like TJ Max and Marshalls...YK is selling their own brand at deep discount at the said stores. Target stores offers current YK candles. The large jars are 24.95.