Looking for Sweet Pea?Cucumber Melon

EnvyCandles

I am looking for Sweet Pea and Cucumber melon for 4630, J50 and 4794. I have tried Peak, Candlemakersstore and candle science... I am not getting the HT that I want for sweet pea! For the cuke melon i use Aztec but still, not as strong as I want.

Any recs? Even the CT is not that strong... I have tried increasing the % but it doesnt seem any better and these have been cured for quite a long time....

I have to agree Candle Cocoon's is good, but to me it's more cucumber than melon. My favorite is still BNL's Cucumber Melon (sold at BC), it's a great blend of both. :cool2:

A big HUGE 2nd for this FO. :yay: Also BNL has a Sweet Pea FO at BCN, I recently got some samples of it, oob it's very nice but I haven't put it in wax yet (I use 464 blended with a bit of 6006). So far I've found that the BNL FOs I've tried have all been awesome with amazing hot & cold throws! :bliss:

Edited by mzpickles

Hmm, I have been wanting to try Lonestar because I have heard such good things... candle cocoon- have not heard that much about them but am on their site now...:P

Also, looking for a better Love Spell- currently use Peak but not thrilled with it....:undecided

A big HUGE 2nd for this FO. :yay: Also BNL has a Sweet Pea FO at BCN, I recently got some samples of it, oob it's very nice but I haven't put it in wax yet (I use 464 blended with a bit of 6006). So far I've found that the BNL FOs I've tried have all been awesome with amazing hot & cold throws! :bliss:
If you don't mind my asking you mix 464 & 6006. Have you ever used 4630? I'm having the same problems with Cucumber Melon and Sweet Pea. I order from a supplier not far from my house called "Melting Pot" in Vidor Tx. I only have a couple of my containers that have great throws, Creme Brulee, and Bird of Paradise. I fight with everything else and can't seem to hit on the right fo's that work with this wax. I've heard by everyone it's a great wax and was trying to save on shipping by using someone close since I'm on disability. But sick of wasting money. Thought about adding a little bit of Vybar to maybe help with the hot throw. Your opinion is greatly appreciated and everyone who helps us newcomers are wonderful! God Bless!!

If you don't mind my asking you mix 464 & 6006. Have you ever used 4630? I'm having the same problems with Cucumber Melon and Sweet Pea. I order from a supplier not far from my house called "Melting Pot" in Vidor Tx. I only have a couple of my containers that have great throws, Creme Brulee, and Bird of Paradise. I fight with everything else and can't seem to hit on the right fo's that work with this wax. I've heard by everyone it's a great wax and was trying to save on shipping by using someone close since I'm on disability. But sick of wasting money. Thought about adding a little bit of Vybar to maybe help with the hot throw. Your opinion is greatly appreciated and everyone who helps us newcomers are wonderful! God Bless!!

I use 1 part 6006 to 3 part 4630 in 8oz JJ's, loving it. Reason is 4630 is too soft and to big of melt pool with smallest wicks so I add the 1 part 6006. to fix that problem. If I add more 6006 I have to hit the tops with a heat gun :(. Both have great throw ht and cd.

You might want to start a new thread so it doesn't get lost in the other FO's on this thread.

But, BC South, Sissie's Sugar Cookie is a very good FO at 1 oz./lb in my parasoy. I personally like to mix it 50/50 with WYW Buttercream (at BC North) and call it Butter Cookie. :cool2:

For Sugar Cookie I like Tenn Candle Vanilla Bean Noel and Peaks Sugar Cookie..

Can't help with cucumber melon I dont' have it but now I'm wanting it, I love that scent:smiley2:

My boyfriend was like, who would want to smell cucumber melon?? But when he smelled the FO OOB, he said it smelled sooo good he wanted to eat it! He tells everyone how it smells sooo tasty! lol:laugh2: :laugh2: