More new CS FOs

Camay

Gingerbread - Sweet and warm with a ginger kick, our Gingerbread Fragrance Oil combines warm vanilla and spices for a homemade, fresh from the oven gingerbread scent.

This fragrance oil is infused with natural cinnamon leaf essential oil.

Peanut Butter Cookies - The name says it all - Peanut Butter Cookies will bring back memories of school bake sales and grandma's kitchen. Peanut butter, cream, and vanilla combine perfectly in this delicious fragrance oil.

Twigs and Berries - Some scents do well year round, and we think Twigs and Berries is one of them. Spicy berries, punchy fruit, and woody undertones make it a popular choice as a masculine or feminine fragrance oil.

This fragrance oil is infused with natural lime, grapefruit, fir needle, and clove essential oils.

Yea, I saw these today on their website. Wish I had seen it a few days ago, just picked up an order Wednesday! Figured I had to go down to Ft. Bragg and guess what was on the way? Yep, CandleScience! So of course ordered way more than I needed to save on shipping costs! (Did save almost 100 bucks on shipping!)

Of course now I am tempted to order a few of the new FO's. Sneaky SOB's :cheesy2:.

Cheers,

Steve

Steve - I am very jealous that you can do a pick up with Candle Science! However, I would be flat broke if I lived too close!

Me too!!!!! I just LOVE CS oils :)

All 3 scents sound nice. I just gotta come up with another good excuse to buy more. I have way too much now and can't keep up with testing new FOs but my inner self keeps saying ...get them..get them...get them.......

ohhhh these sales all killin me!! lol

I need to buy oils in the next couple of weeks so I hope CS has their sale soon so I can pick up some samples too. Never thought of a peanut butter cookie scent but it sounds divine! And I will definitely be buying the gingerbread.

Someone on this board mixes Twigs & Berries with Vanilla for Vanilla Twigs. Wonder if thats Candlbuddy?!! Anyhoo-- need to find a good T&B scent too so I also want to give this one a try.

Candybee, not me, but it sounds interesting.

I couldn't remember who did this but it sounded like one of your combos. I tried it about a year ago with a sample of BW Twigs and Berries and CS Very Vanilla. Mixed it 50/50%. It was very nice. Anyway the poster said they called the mix Vanilla Twigs and it sold like hotcakes for them.