Print Shop Labels & Logos

ladysj

I have used it for over 15 years (3 different versions). My son upgraded our computers to Windows 7 and the version I have does not work. I have been told that version 23 will work on Win 7. I just haven't gotten around to purchasing yet...thanks for reminding me.

I absolutely love the ease of Print Shop. I am trying to use Avery in the meantime.

Trudi

LanaH:

How do you create a label size?

Trudi

Go to tools and choose custom paper wizard. Then choose new custom paper, then choose label and follow the prompts to create your label. I'm using Print Shop 20, so I'm not sure if it has changed in other versions. Also, I used to have version 10, and I don't think you could create a label in that version.

Go to tools and choose custom paper wizard. Then choose new custom paper, then choose label and follow the prompts to create your label. I'm using Print Shop 20, so I'm not sure if it has changed in other versions. Also, I used to have version 10, and I don't think you could create a label in that version.

Thank you. When I get the new version I will have try that. I need a 2" label. 1.67 is too small and 2.5 is too large. I can't figure out the template for Avery...it's square and I guess I'm not that smart... :laugh2:

Trudi

I use Print Shop 22 ProPublisher Deluxe and the directions are the same on this version for creating your own label. I wouldnt use anything else.

Sheli