Cierra Candles Woodstock 69

Ha! I bought a sample of this earlier this year and I had to banish it to my garage in a plastic baggy when it got here! Aside from the fact that the bottle had leaked and my whole order smelled like a head shop, it's very much a nag champa incense sort of smell and I've been afraid to put it in wax! Scents like this make me sneeze like there's no tomorrow and get an instant headache! Sorry I couldn't help you! :(

• 4 months later...

It is one of our best sellers. But we live in an area where the 'hippie' ratio is very high. If you have good sales in Patchouli, Nag Champa and Sandalwood, your customers will love this one. You might also want to try their Oriental Musk too. Personally I hate patchouli, it smells like mold to me, but my customers love it. The Woodstock is very strongly Nag but has blends of Patchouli, sandalwood and something else.

Ohhh well now there would be a combination of scents I personally love lol! How I would hate to have to try this so shame on you Ms for throwing it away lol!

However, I sneeze every time I put a hay fragrance into wax. Wish I could say the same when dealing with leather, but either way I'm forced to make it and told not to breathe lol.

Ohhh well now there would be a combination of scents I personally love lol! How I would hate to have to try this so shame on you Ms for throwing it away lol!

However, I sneeze every time I put a hay fragrance into wax. Wish I could say the same when dealing with leather, but either way I'm forced to make it and told not to breathe lol.

Get yourself a good respirator and use it when making candles. Just bought mine before the holiday craft season when I knew I would be making tons of candles for shows and my website. Bought it at Loew's Home Improvement. Works great. Can't smell a thing when I pour.