Looking for some testers

rebeccajo99

I hope I'm not violating any rules here.

I would like a few more testers for my lotion bars. Would anybody on here like to be testers. I have 3 recipes that I'm trying to determine which is the best, sellable (as in, you would buy again) and any other feedback that you may have.

Also, since you guys are the exports, I would like to know if I have them labeled correctly for the ingrediants.

They are not fancy pieces, just cut up a bar that I made... so they are not how I will present them once I hit the market. I'm just looking at recipes right now. If you are willing to help me out, please send me a PM with your address.

Note: Ingrediants- in no particular order right now.. just getting this typed up, they are listed in prominance on my label :)

Bar #1: Shea butter, cocoa butter, olive oil, soy wax and beeswax

Bar #2: Shea butter, cocoa butter, jojoba oil, soy wax and beeswax

bar #3: Cocoa butter, beeswax and jojoba oil

Thank-you to everybody who responded willing to be testers. I looks like I have enough, so I don't need anybody else. They are all packaged up and will go out in the mail tomorrow (unless my youngest wakes up for his nap in time for me to get to the post office yet today).

I did throw a little slip in there of some specific things I'm looking for, but you can follow those or just give me your thoughts/suggestions. Anything is helpful. (don't be afraid to criticize either, I won't be offended. ) After I had the slips all printed, I realized I forgot to put my e-mail address on it. I randomly wrote it on the paper (if you’re wondering what it is). Feel free to e-mail me your results there or on here.

For those who responded living outside of the US. Thank-you so much for offering. I did check postage and it would be just a little too pricy for me to send just for testers. Plus, I don't know what your cosmetic rules are and would hate for them to get confiscated at the border.

Anybody who is wanting me to test stuff too, just shoot me a message and I will do it. (candles with are hard since I have small boys who like to blow them out, but will do my best if you want those tested... they may be good abusers then )

Thanks again, looking forward to the results. Hoping I get A+'s from you all.