Enji Pet Shampoo from NG

Dolphinbear

I've tried it too. I have 2 yorkies and a boston terrier and it made their hair so soft and it shines so much! I usually have to put conditioner on the yorkies b/c they get tangles after the bath but I wanted to see how good it would perform so I didn't. They had hardly any tangles at all. I was able to brush right through them. I also purchased the 4 pet-safe FOs and I used Pooch Smooch. The FO did thin the base a little, they also offer xanthum (xp) gum that can be used to thicken it up. I used 1% of the FO when making it. I don't think you will be disappointed if you try it!

I have used the Enji pet shampoo and its great. I also have all the 4 pet FOs. My customers love the shampoo. They say it leaves dog;s fur very soft and shiny. When I added the max FO allowed in the shampoo the FO did thin it and for me it smelled too strong, so I used less and the shampoo is thick and still smells great. I highly recommend it

• 5 months later...

Just tried this out today on my hair!! No joke, and glad I did.

The only draw back I found was that is stung the sh*t out of my eyes!!

(Yes I did have them closed)

Used 1% of the Pet approved oil in the shampoo.

Any suggestions to all you B&B people. What can I use to make it tear free

TIA!!

Edited by islandgirl

Just tried this out today on my hair!! No joke, and glad I did.

The only draw back I found was that is stung the sh*t out of my eyes!!

(Yes I did have them closed)

Used 1% of the Pet approved oil in the shampoo.

Any suggestions to all you B&B people. What can I use to make it tear free

TIA!!

Sorry but I had to.........

*bubble bath**bubble bath**bubble bath**bubble bath**bubble bath*

Here poochie poochie *drunken posting*

Sorry but I had to.........

*bubble bath**bubble bath**bubble bath**bubble bath**bubble bath*

Here poochie poochie *drunken posting*

LMFAO... Yes.. Drinking ALWAYS helps.. Then if I drink enough I won't feel it stinging my eyes!!

So Now I am on the hunt for a tearless dog shampoo base.

I found WSP carries one, but looking for others?? Not to many out there??

All you B&B people - Any doggie tearless shampoo bases where you shop.

I have a gallon of the enji base. I used it unscented on my pup. I am too afraid of using any fo in a pet shampoo. My boy has very bad allergies, they affect his eyes, ears, and skin. He gets very dry itchy skin. He is on a special diet. The enji base was ok. It was a nice shampoo but I have to stick to the oatmeal shampoos to give his dry flaky skin any kind of relief.

I thought of adding some stuff to make it better for him but haven't gotten around to trying it.

Edited by tlc26

I tried the Enji shampoo on our dog. I just made sure it go no where near her eyes.

I Loved it. She smelled great, very soft fur afterward. The lather was minimal and she was easy to rinse off. I give it a thumbs up...

I do like this shampoo, but wish it were tearless.. :sad2:

I wish it was tearless animals are never sitting still so I can just imagine how many get it in there eyes. Why even make it if its not tearless?

I tried the Enji shampoo on our dog. I just made sure it go no where near her eyes.

I Loved it. She smelled great, very soft fur afterward. The lather was minimal and she was easy to rinse off. I give it a thumbs up...

I do like this shampoo, but wish it were tearless.. :sad2:[/quote

I can't imagine what all these scented products for dogs are doing to their sensitive noses. And not to mention how much of these FOs and other chemicals they're ingesting when they lick their fur.

If you want something "tearless" why not use baby shampoo?

I can't imagine what all these scented products for dogs are doing to their sensitive noses. And not to mention how much of these FOs and other chemicals they're ingesting when they lick their fur.

If you want something "tearless" why not use baby shampoo?

It has to do with the PH levels. Dogs need a PH level of 7+ while humans need 5.5 PH level.

Baby shampoos can and will irritate you dogs skin and can make his skin itchy. Even baby shampoo has FO's in them ~ SO yes.. They are ingesting them.

Cats and Dogs differ too. So the Eo's and Oils put in the shampoos for each need to be researched. Certain shampoos that are safe for dogs are not safe for cats I am finding out.

Think of all the dog and cat shampoos on the market that are not tearless ~ Poor Puppys and kittys!!!

That is why I used tearless baby shampoo for years. But my puppy is always itchy. Nos I know why. Baby shampoo is not for dogs!!!

That is why I am trying to find a good pet shampoo and conjure one up!!

Edited by islandgirl