Orange Spice like TW's

Sharon in KY

I have never smelled TW's, but Candle Cocoon has an Orange Spice in their Scent Event section. I bought a pound of Moroccan Orange Clove a few years ago on the classifieds that is awesome (still to this day even though it is older). Not sure if this is the same since she is not calling it "Moroccan" anymore, but it may be. Anyway, I know the Scent Event oils will not always be available, so if you sell, it may not work for you. On the other hand, if it's just for you, $4 is a good deal. Every single Candle Cocoon FO I have ever tried has been awesome. :)

I know what you are going thru. I have had to look for replacements for the TW oils I used to buy from them. They sure had some awesome scents. They had the best Lavender Flowers, Cucumber Melon, Christmas Tree, Hawaiian Sandalwood, Blackberry Sage. Sigh...:sad2:

Sharon I don't know if it's similar, but Bramble Berry has Cybilla's Orange Spice that is very, very good!!

ChrisR, do you get any fuel scent with the one from Brambleberry/Cybilla? Thanks!

I just poured the Orange Clove from NG last night (GG palm in 12 oz beanpot). It has great CT and reminds me of when my Mom would make her Thanksgiving ham! Hopefully it will have great HT as well. It's probably not what you are looking for, but it is well worth a try.

Cheers,

Steve