Apple & Maple Bourbon

RichardLOZ

Hey all

One of my suppliers here in Australia is no longer carry Apple & Maple Bourbon as it has been discontinued.

This is one of my top sellers, so I was wondering of anyone knew of an alternate supplier in the US who perhaps carries this scent of something similar.

I have checked Bert's and NG, as well as fragrance finder, but have not yet had any luck. Keep in mind also that they would have to ship internationally.

Thanks

CS Apple & Maple Bourbon is nice! They are supposed to start shipping internationally so it would be prudent to check with them by phone or email to see if they can do it for you.

A word of warning-- CS fragrance oils are addicting. Half of my candle line fragrances are from CS. Plus their 3-leaf soy potency rating is usually spot on and works for palm and parrafin as well.

The FO that Richard is using currently is from CS (I think), but, from an Australian Supplier that must get it sent in by sea, and they are now discontinuing it??.

Candlescience will ship internationally, but, this particular FO is under the 200 FP so they wont ship that to us here in Australia.

Richard, have you tried the Fragrance Oil Finder to see if you can find one that is >200FP? That is where I start with all my oils for soaping and eventually fingers crossed you find one that is over.

I just did a quick search on the FOF and nothing showed up other than Taylored Concepts having apple bourbon. Surely someone else has this under another name????

jo

Edited by curlycoat2
spelling and to add FOF information

Enchanted Lites carries Apple, Maple-Bourbon and oob it smells alot like CS version. My nose smells a little more apple in the CS version but they both smell awesome. I will try to pour both of them in the next few days and let you know how they smell in Clarius 3022 (70 soy/30 paraffin). I got mine from www.thecandlehutch.com I don't know if she ships international. I know that she was able to ship mine USPS to California. They have great customer service. :thumbsup:

Sharon