help choosing M&P base

katshe

Ok my review on NG's opaque Natural bases, soya milk, oatmeal & cocoabutter.

I think the cocoa butter lathers the best but really they are all so close it's hard to tell.

Not noticing sweating, not slimy although the oatmeal one is a bit more moist that the others.

I cut off a piece of each one and washed my hands and arms up to my elbows.

They are all wonderful , nice creamy bubbles makes my hands feel smooth not burning at all.

I just made a 2lb batch of Natural oatmeal base with added about 1TB of ea. oatmeal, calendula & honey.

scented with 1TB almond...waiting for it to set up now.

Thanks for the initial review. I've been looking at these as well but was concerned about sweating since I live in the humid South. I use a low sweat formula now. I'd love to switch to NG since I get about 99% of my fo's from them. Let us know if you experience any sweating. The oatmeal sounds yummy!

Karen

Tried to post this last night but had computer malfunction.

I was concerned that the 2 lbs of soap are making 8 small bars compared to my larger cphp bars but I did some figuring and it figures to 35 ounces of soap base to make a batch that has bars that match my cphp batch...so each bar would be 4.38 oz each.

The cost per bar with fo is about .75-.90 cents a bar depending what I add to it. Plus packaging.