My mom and I have "created" a scent we call Spicy Citrus. Anyone want to try it?

leenabug

My mom is an awesome cook. She raised 7 kids and cooked from scratch all of our meals. We once had a scent called Autumn Spice which she liked. When we ran out, she decided to try her hand at "creating a similiar scent. She came up with something we call "spicy citrus" which has its own thing going on. Alot of our friends and family now ask for it. I was wondering if a few of you would like to try it out in a melt/tart?. Sorry but I cant afford to mail candles. I would like your opinion on it and wether or not you have ever smelled something close to it.

I am not sure how many I can afford to mail out, but will try to do several.

Note: Someone named Sharon in KY once sent me some cd wicks to try for free, so I will set one aside for her, even it she is the last to respond.......

Thanky Thanky

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom is an awesome cook. She raised 7 kids and cooked from scratch all of our meals. We once had a scent called Autumn Spice which she liked. When we ran out, she decided to try her hand at "creating a similiar scent. She came up with something we call "spicy citrus" which has its own thing going on. Alot of our friends and family now ask for it. I was wondering if a few of you would like to try it out in a melt/tart?. Sorry but I cant afford to mail candles. I would like your opinion on it and wether or not you have ever smelled something close to it.

I am not sure how many I can afford to mail out, but will try to do several.

Note: Someone named Sharon in KY once sent me some cd wicks to try for free, so I will set one aside for her, even it she is the last to respond.......

Thanky Thanky

Thank you, I would love to try it. Sounds so good, your lucky to have Mom to help.

any suggestions on how to mail a single tart as cheaply as possible? Once I know my cost I will know how many I can afford to mail out. Once I know that I will pm all of you that I can mail to and get addresses. Thanks to all of you , I am excited to get your opinions!

any suggestions on how to mail a single tart as cheaply as possible? Once I know my cost I will know how many I can afford to mail out. Once I know that I will pm all of you that I can mail to and get addresses. Thanks to all of you , I am excited to get your opinions!

Just flatten the tart so it will fit in an envelope. Maybe use a snack bag they aren't as big. That way a regular stamp will work. Now one cares if it is a glob of wax or a pretty tart, I know I don't...

Okay, I just talked to the post office and they said if I mashed it flat, the way Sharon suggested, I could do it for 0.61. If I leave it in the 2oz cup, it will be 0.78 cents. If I restrict it to a 1oz sample, I could probably get it for the 0.48 cent stamp. So I can do several, maybe 10! I will pm you all now..........

okay I have pm'd my first 9. (Sharon, ecco lights,nmhoneybear,donna do,safety sue, no one special, aviator girl,jane, jenny ) tmarcusen was the 10th but I was unable to send a pm? is there another way I can contact you?

okay you 10 PLEASE be brutally honest with your opinions, I will not be offended:)

This is what I am looking for from you:

Is it pleasant?

Is it similiar to another scent?

When melting..., is it strong, medium or soft scented?

I am in the middle of a big group yard sale thingy, so it will probably take me a week to get it in the mail.............sorry about that, but I will get it to u asap, lord willing, I promise!