5lb jugs from CS and Peaks?

Anyone ever ordered the 5lb jugs of FO from either peaks/CS? I've always just ordered 1lb bottles because although I paid $5-10c more per ounce I thought it was worth it for the bottles to be pre-portioned for me. But its probably just silly and wasteful. If you've ordered them, do you think they need the pump, or do you just pour from the bottle? the pump sounds messy for some reason.

I have no advise for you on the pumps but I usually just keep one of my 1 lb bottles from the scents I have in bulk and refill that to leave on my FO shelf and store the rest of the jug in a dark closet. It makes it easier for me to handle and takes up less room near my workspace. Just a thought.

awesome! I was worried about the pouring, good to know its not a huge issue.. and also really looking to cut down the amount of bottles I am tossing out. Cant re-use them for anything... so I just rinse really well and recycle, but even that feels like a waste. Thanks guys

I have no advise for you on the pumps but I usually just keep one of my 1 lb bottles from the scents I have in bulk and refill that to leave on my FO shelf and store the rest of the jug in a dark closet. It makes it easier for me to handle and takes up less room near my workspace. Just a thought.

Thats a good idea! my pouring table is only 6x4 and sometimes I need all that space, so that could save alot of space.

Thats a good idea! my pouring table is only 6x4 and sometimes I need all that space, so that could save alot of space.

If it is against the wall you may want to think "up" as well. I had DH put one of the white linen closet shelves above my workbench. I have all my FO's in storage baskets organized by scent type (fruit, floral, bakery, etc) and put up on the shelf. This keeps them handy but not in the way.