CS is discontinuing...

Starr

I went to check out the new scents that CS emailed me about to find that they're getting rid of a few. Just in case anyone wants to stock up before they're gone, here's the list...

Black Currant and Nectarine

Christmas Tree

Fig Forest

Jack Frost

Palm Tree

Pumpkin Bread

Yep, I got some of that Fig Forest. It is such a unique scent. Love it! And I poured a sample of the Pumpkin Bread the day I placed my order to see if I wanted more...not so great to my nose, so I passed. But the Jack Frost has been mentioned quite a bit for a Winter fragrance. Wonder why they are getting rid of that one. Also, I tried the Palm Tree a while back and wasn't impressed. Guess it is just not my cup of tea. There are so many CS oils that I love, though. For me, these won't be missed. :)

I swear it was christmas tree on clearance, but now it is christmas cedar...

I will miss the fig forest and jack frost.

It's Christmas Cedar and not Christmas Tree? Woohoo!! :yay: I got a sample of Christmas Tree and loved it, was planning to add it to my line for this holiday season and was so sad to see that they had it listed as discontinued before I could use it (although, maybe that's better? Then I wouldn't be scrambling to find a replacement). If you're right, I will be so happy. Going to go see for myself!

ETA: You're right, Christmas Tree isn't listed on the clearance page...however, the page for the FO itself still says it will be discontinued when stock runs out :(

Edited by ckelley116