WOW!! Just watched the video of the candle burning. That was awesome. Watched the whole thing. Love how the wicks split off and create seperate flames. Notice how the music and the wick flames splitting off was timed perfectly?!!

Thanks for sharing. That was awesome. Now the question is, how did they do it??

I though about something similar for a pyramid candle. Start out as one and then split into man other to burn as the base got wider...I didn't think it would be safe so I never tried it.

But that looks really cool though. I have seen something similar in a german site. They're called Elam candles.

Dan

I didn't time it but think its about 6-10 minutes from lighting to burning out. Not that long really.

It's kind of odd that there wasn't a timer. When I was watching I noticed that the flames flickered kind of weird, so I'm wondering if it was sped up. But it is very thin, I can't imagine it talking very long either way.

(Why can I edit this post, but not my other ones?)

Edited by DelphicScorpion

It's a really interesting design!

I believe candles like that are meant just for special occasions, to underline some important moments. With a proper holder I don't see many problems, it doesn't drip (at least from what I see in the video).

Cool find!

It's kind of odd that there wasn't a timer. When I was watching I noticed that the flames flickered kind of weird, so I'm wondering if it was sped up. But it is very thin, I can't imagine it talking very long either way.

(Why can I edit this post, but not my other ones?)

It seems sped up. I can't even get the real dimension of this candle.