Smelly jellys

Smelly jellies haven't don't well in our area. At the local craft mall, one vendor has the same three dozen she started her booth with, and says that in a year---she has sold none. They are 8 oz and she has them priced at $8, which seems a decent price to me, and they do smell good---but just not my kind of fragrances in her selection list.

I carry them but honestly have only sold about a dozen TOTAL in over 4 years. I have supplies here to make them and make the for family but once my supplies are gone I'm discontinuing them as well. They aren't a seller in my area. BCS has an area that tells you how to make them as well.

I'm amazed at the person who had them for a year--mine don't seem to hold up that long--the crystals seem to sort of get gummy and stuck together and they just don't look good. I made them for a while and discontinued them because I just didn't like to have them sitting on the shelf too long.

Then one of my "regulars" got one somewhere and came in raving to me about it. So I made some for her--she passed them along to some friends, and now I get orders for about 3-6 per week from her and her friends. I just make them as they're ordered since they take almost no time to make. I had planned to stop making them when I used up all my supplies, but since she gets me quite a few orders, I recently ordered another 100 lids so I guess I'll keep on for a while!