candles smell like crayons...?

:confused:Just received another shipment of 4794, made a bunch of batches of votives with it. Every scent I made smells like crayons! Ok well the first scent smelled totally like cherry Chapstick... the other batches of scents that I made smelled like the fragrances, BUT, I felt like they all smelled of crayons.

Could this be my nose? Could it be the new wax (I have used it before)? I have never had this happen before...!

I would take a break go outside, go to the store just get away for a while then come back and sniff. If it still smells like it drag a neighbor or friend in to sniff do not tell they why they are sniffing and you should have your answer.

I'm probably not yet even up to the level of candle novice, but I did notice that some of my colorants have a strong odor like that. It doesn't end up impacting the candle scent, but if I have it on my hands or on the outside of my pot or suck it can make it all smell bob-awful.

Ok update-

So the 1st FO I used was the culprit! As you all know some scents get stuck in your nose and BLAM! You think everything is CRAYONS!

Clearly this is not a FO that I will ever use again. I didn't even think iit could be the FO because who would sell that? It should be named Crayola, or Rose Art.