Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific

countyline

Does anyone use this in candles and rename it? I rename lots of my scents, but this one has me stumped. I just poured some testers and so far I love it, but I am stumped on a name.

"Gee Your House Smells Terrific" seems a little wordy. :yay:

Description by TN: A floral jasmine type with undertones of rose and carnations. Any suggestions?

Oh, I looove it! I haven't burned it yet (trying to be patient and let it cure!) I'm an eighties baby and my my always bought it for me when I was little. Maybe mine need to be "Rockin the 80s" :cheesy2:

My theme is pretty country/western/rustic so I'm not sure how that would fit in, though!

Lol.... 'Floral Laurel' jes came to mind. I was trying to think of something having to do with hair and flowers.:rolleyes2

Tres Terrific

Crowning Glory

Golly Gee

Pony Tail Perfume ..lol.. or not. (images of an horses butt come to mind):tiptoe:

My theme is pretty country/western/rustic so I'm not sure how that would fit in, though!

Redneck Woman

Gretchen Wilson (lol)

Country Girl

Apron strings

Calico

Prairie Winds

I don't know...just some that came to mind with the country theme!

Hmmm. lots of fun ideas! I love, "Gee, This Smells Terrific!" Nothing like a little modesty! Why didn't I think of that?

I actually have been trying to come up with a fragrance to call Redneck Girl, so those are good thoughts, too. I don't know about "Big Hair!" I think country has moved past that. I hope it has, anyway!!

Thanks for your thoughts, everyone!

• 2 years later...