Suppliers who ship internationally?

For the few of us living outside the U.S., I was curious if you could help me learn which suppliers will ship internationally?

It's frustrating to visit a website like Candle Science and see all the fun things they have but then find out they don't ship outside the U.S.

http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/ seems to ship internationally, but I need to call them during their business hours to get a quote. I can live with that.

Any others?

Thanks in advance!

Susan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of them do ship internationally. A lot of Bramble Berry FO you can get at Aussie Soap Supplies. It just takes an email to ask, that is what I do. If it is FO you are looking for any you get will have to be over 200F. Most Candle Science FO you can get at Natural Candle Supply in Sydney.

HTH

Tammy

Sadly Peak stopped to ship internationally.

So I'm looking for a supplier who has almost everything I need and CS seems to be my choice. Now that they started to carry scents in plastic bottles it shoud be less breath taking waiting for their shipment!!

Wow Becky, you do a lot of things!

lol..I do TOO many things. Over the last 9 years there were so many things I wanted to do and as time has went on I have been able to add here and there. My wholesale candles etc is my main business, the others just seem to fall around that area. I would like to build my supplies to a bigger business but for now I supply the newer candle makers or ones that are closer in proximity and might just need this or that to tide them over.

The hosting I am building for when the time comes that I may not be able to pour candles as I was diagnosed with DDD (Degenerative Disc Disease) of my neck and lower back...but I am hoping when that time comes that I have employees...lol

May I suggest to make a sticky with the list of suppliers who ships all over the world?:yay:
I like that idea too! Who do I ask to get it stickied?

I'll also work on adding the suppliers to the first post.

Edit... oops! I forgot we have a time limit on when we can edit posts, so I can't maintain a list in a single post. I'll have to think about this.

Edited by jonsie

• 2 months later...

Deena

ACS is a great supplier. I used to live in Perth and pretty much bought everything from them.

We have now moved back to Sydney and some things I still get from ACS such as my Soy, some palm, colour and a few scents. I also buy some items from NCS in Sydney, however right now we bring the bulk of our scents in from the US as it is generally cheaper and there is a far larger selection available which means that we can carry scents that few if any other people have.

For us labels have also been a huge issue. We currently buy our labels out of the US as well from 2 different suppliers as we have 2 ranges of candles we produce that are totally different and I am unable to get the label sheets in Australia that we need.

Everyone always says to buy Australian which I would be happy to do if the products we need were 1) available here and 2) reasonably priced in comparison to what I get get out of the States.

HTH

Hi Deena, welcome to candle making! I'm a newbie too so I am still learning the ropes.

The folks at AussieCandleSupplies have been very kind to me and very helpful. Every time I've ordered from them I picked it up from their location in Malaga, and I don't mind the drive at all. I think their glassware is very well priced, I just only wish they had more of a selection. Seems that EVERYONE in the Perth area is using the Metro jar, lol.

I really love their Fragrance Oils as well. However, you can probably find cheaper prices by ordering from the U.S. Even after paying the international shipping costs you can get Fragrance Oils cheaper that way. HOWEVER, I find that the scents from ACS just seem ... uhm... fuller? And convenient. So... since I like their scents a lot, and I can get a refill with little downtime, I've decided to make them my primary scent supplier. And primary wax supplier. And primary glassware supplier, lol!

Thanks for introducing yourself and I'm glad to help in what ways I can. Best of luck!

Thank you so much for your warm welcome. I am glad to hear that ACS is a good supplier. Yes the Metro Jar does seem to be popular in Perth, but I personally think it is the nicest shape. I am collecting more supplies tomorrow and have ordered a few other types of jars to experiment with and some new FO. I did contact a company in the US who shipped internationally, that a few forums I have read seem to rave about thier FOs. I am only a very new beggininer in the candle making game but would be interested to hear where you get your labels from?

Hi Deena

We are in the Blue Mountains and get all of our labels from 2 suppliers in the States. The labels for our coutry range come from Labelsbythesheet and the labels for out "New Age" range come from Onlinelabels.

HTH

I'm still new to the labeling but I have ordered a few items from http://onelinelabels.com and I've been happy with them.

OH NO! I just noticed I put the wrong url... doh! Should be http://onlinelabels.com. I wasn't aware that their international shipping might be pricey so it might not be a good option.

The labels for our coutry range come from Labelsbythesheet and the labels for out "New Age" range come from Onlinelabels.
I'll have to check out Labelsbythesheet. Thanks, Richard.

Hi Richard, I once had a postage quote from onlinelabels and it was ridiculously high. Did you negotiate a postage price that brings them in line with labels by the sheet?

Yes they are way more expensive on the shipping. I was lucky as I was just in the US so had them shipped to me at the hotel in New York for $9.95 :)

If you order in batches of 50 sheets rather than 100 sheets the shipping drops from about $55 down to $34 which is a little better at least.