ISO TWIN-Flicker's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies & Carrot Cake

esmetutu

Elements Bath and Body Supply in their Flicker's section doesn't carry Oatmeal Raisin Cookies or Carrot Cake. Both of those were 2 of my favorite scents before FF closed shop.

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies had a very toasty, raisin-y smell. Light spice. Almost like a "baked"(toasted wheat/oatmeal) Rice and Raisins without the creaminess.

Carrot Cake was also wheat-y, with a light spice, very simple, but you could really smell the tangy sweet cream cheese frosting which is important

I think the thing that made these so good was the "baked" smell that they both had. Not just straight up sweet or spicy.

Can anyone recommend a twin for either of these?

Thank you!

Elements still carries carrot cake, look under Iced Carrot Cake. I just ordered a sample and oob it smells wonderful, and you are right, I can smell the cream cheese. I hope to put it in a parasoy wax blend this weekend. I'm not sure how much I should use per pound. HTH :smiley2:

My favorite carrot cake is FOH's Carrot Cake, absolutely divine now at Elements (sounds like you already found this one). :) As for Oatmeal raisin cookie, I love Bluegrass and Cajun Candles (identical).

Would be glad to send you a sniffie of both if you'd like. Just PM me.

Tchau!

Good to know that Carrot Cake is right on the money... as for the sniffies, I've never used either company, and if I start with another supplier (already have too many!) my husband will kill me. I don't want to get tempted by smelling the perfect Oatmeal Raisin Cookie and not be able to buy it. Your offer was beyond kind though. Thank you.

My favorite carrot cake is FOH's Carrot Cake, absolutely divine now at Elements (sounds like you already found this one). :) As for Oatmeal raisin cookie, I love Bluegrass and Cajun Candles (identical).

Would be glad to send you a sniffie of both if you'd like. Just PM me.

Tchau!