candle wic oil suggestions

I love their Pomegranate Henri Bendel type. It makes my mouth water. I also like their Japanese Pear and Ginseng, it is so clean smelling (I haven't burned it yet...hopefully this week!)

Basil Nectarine, Orange Ginger and White Ginger Spice smell great oob but have not poured any.

Oh and their Spa is nice also. I also use 415.

Edited by bah67

• 1 month later...

I hope I didn't just screw up. I ordered all of these in 8 oz:

Caramel Apple Cider

Meadow Mist

Ginger & Frankincense

Midsummer Heather

Oakmoss

Peppermint & Cypress

Pumpkin Ginger Streusel

Rattle Snake Grass

Ylang & Amber

Voodoo Love

(Specific sales mention has been removed.)

Edited by Scented

I have Peppermint & Cypress and their Oak Moss. I poured the Oak Moss and it is really nice. Peppermint & Cypress smells good oob, but I went with a different vendor.

I think you did good.

I'm probably going to order

Oakmoss

Sandalwood Rose

Lemongrass Sage

I like earthy scents, and have tried half a dozen sages. So far I like Desert Sage from The Candlemakers Store best, right behind Illume's Sahara Sage. Which, claims it's french lavender top notes on desert sage, but when I tried a bit of 42/40 EO from Camden Grey, it didn't really do it. Next shot I'll try maybe 20% of WSP's Lavender Sage with it.

Blueberry is another favorite of mine. Problem is I hate Yankee's (too sharp), and Colonial AFAIK discontinued theirs. CandleCocoon's Blatantly Blueberry is my favorite so far, but I'm tempted to try Candlewic's too.

Their White Tea is fantastic in soy, I have used in both 415 and 464 with great results. A fruity scent with something extra in the afternote. Similar to CC's Cantalope & Lilly. I have had three scents that everyone seems to swoon over upon first sniff, Elements Patchouli Honey, Peak's French Vanilla Amber, and Candlewic's White Tea. This is from their Ulitmate Line. I have also put their Spa in 415, this was a favorite from the ladies at work, ages late 40's to early 60's. It is a fresh-type scent. I have been wanting to place an order for Red Apple Peel, Lemon and Lavender, Sage & Citrus, and Ylang Ginger. This would probably be a good time to order, since they are having a 40% off shipping sale, and I have been wanting to try C-3 wax. I tried LS's Sage and Citrus dupe, and was happy, but their Lemon & Lavender YC dupe is not on the mark! Does not smell the same, and no throw in soy! HTH!

I hope I didn't just screw up. I ordered all of these in 8 oz:

Caramel Apple Cider

Meadow Mist

Ginger & Frankincense

Midsummer Heather

Oakmoss

Peppermint & Cypress

Pumpkin Ginger Streusel

Rattle Snake Grass

Ylang & Amber

Voodoo Love

You won't be disappointed in the Pumpkin Ginger Streusel. Try it in a scrub... makes the BEST pumpkin scrub!

I'm surprised no one mentioned Clementine & Daisy. This one smells really nice.

I'm surprised no one mentioned Clementine & Daisy. This one smells really nice.

FYI, Glittergirl mentioned Clementine Daisy in her post! ;)

The fo I'm LOVING from Candlewic this spring is the Mango Cilantro, very fruity & fresh smelling! I also love the Sugared Vanilla Shortbread, you can turn any other fruity fo into a fruit cobbler with the addition of this and some whipped cream fo! :drool: