Unique Request

wildwings

Hayride from BCN is awesome and smells like the real thing. And someone suggested mixing that with Autumn Leaves from BCN which I did and its really killer.

Trappeur

Love both those scents! Never thought about mixing them though. Do you mix them 50/50?

Hi Dixie,

Yes I did....:)

Trappeur

Thanks for sharing, I'm going to try some tomorrow. BTW I've followed your posts here and on the BC board and want to tell you how much I admire your work. I'v always dreamed of selling lodge/cabin decor and candles because its what I love.

I'm fixing to get....

Oh ha!! Trappeur is definitly a southerner! I've lived in CO for longer than I lived in the south, but I still say "fixin' to". DH thinks it's hysterical. I guess you can take the girl out of the South, but you can't take the Southern out of the girl. :laugh2:

Edited by mzpickles

lol, lol....Actually I'm a yankee....even though I've lived here in Georgia these past years....I don't know what even made me type that way....:laugh2:I don't normally do...I guess these Georgia mountain crackers where I live are rubbing off on me a bit....lol

Trapp

Edited by Trappeur

Oh thats cool......and your family is from Maine? Cool there too! Metoo! Thats where I'm headed back home shortly....in a few months... what town are you in in Bartow? I'm up in Blue Ridge/Cherry log to be exact...

Trapp

lol, lol....Actually I'm a yankee....even though I've lived here in Georgia these past years....I don't know what even made me type that way....:laugh2:I don't normally do...I guess these Georgia mountain crackers where I live are rubbing off on me a bit....lol

Trapp

It rubs off on ya,lol. I'm northern by birth. Upstate NY spent my childhood in southern Ontario, met my DH while living in TX and have lived in Alabama for 29 years now. No where else Id rather be. The yankee only comes out now when I'm very mad,lol

Looking forward to trying the autumn leaves and hay scent combo today. I've been playing with the idea of making a John Deere candle mainly for one of my Bil's who collects JD stuff. Have been thinking of calling it,'' Oh, Jon Dear'' Not too worried about the name since I don't sell. Never cared for the grass scents but have been looking for a country/ farm scent that would work.

Thank you for everyone's help, I have the hay scent down but farm stores have also got a molasses's smell from the grain they have and I can't seem to find anything with molasses's other than maple syrup which is to sweet.

:)

Good luck finding what your looking for. Keep us updated.