What is your most popular lotion scent?

KMommy

I am noticing alot of people looking for unscent products because scent will clash with their perfume. However, there are many that find lotion dull without scent(I am one of them). What is your top selling lotion scent? Do you find customers prefer pump containers or jar?

For me, it would be a toss up between Pink Sugar and Moonlight Path. But coming in close behind is Oatmeal Milk and Honey and my recently added Peach and Lotus. I sell both lotion in a pump and butters in a jar and both do equally well. My lotion was recently added so who knows if that will change.

Obviously not selling, but have to agree with both responses, I have lotion/cream/body butter I've made in both pink sugar AND White Tea & Ginger, I just LOVE both of those scents sooo much! :D

It's hard to gauge what people are going to want, I don't buy/make lotions thinking is this going to clash with my perfume? I just want it smell yummy when I'm putting it on, and usually I'll buy/make the matching body spray so that I'm all layered up with good smellin' stuff. LOL