First night of show! Best sellers added!

Common Scents

Hey everyone! Well last night was the first night of Dickens of A Christmas here in Roanoke. Its the first three Friday nights in December. Last night's big event was the lighting of the city's Christmas tree. I did only one night of this show last year and did REALLY well so I signed up for all three nights this year. I did really well. I paid $150 for all three nights and made that last night so the next two nights are pure profit for me! I had a better location this year that I really like (MUCH closer to the main area, food, the Christmas tree, and bathrooms! LOL!). This is an outdoor show all three nights at the city's farmer's market and is really neat. The vendors next to me didn't seem to do so well either. I was the only candles in my immediate area. There were some soaps near by though. I know there are other candles there I just didn't get a chance to look! I had one of my Warm Apple Cobbler candles burning all night and had people coming from the other side of the market saying they could smell it (over the kettle corn!!!). So the wind was in my favor! LOL! I did sell to our local TV weather man and to SANTA! LOL! That made my night. I didn't take much, just enough to get a feel for what would sell so now its time to get makin! Sorry for the novel! I'll take some pics next week!

Thought I would let yall know what my best sellers were:Cinnamon Buns, Christmas Splendor, Chestnuts & Brown Sugar, Sweet Pumpkin Spice, Hot Apple Cider, Warm Apple Cobbler, Granny's Kitchen, Cozy Vanilla, and Frosted Carrot Cake. Last year it was Candy Cane & Gingerbread Cookies so go figure! LOL!

Sounds like your doing great.. keep it up... boy when I read it was an outside show, I about when into shock.. it is snowy and icy in my part of the woods, I would freeze to death.. I hate being cold and for some reason this year I seem to get cold a lot easier than normal!