ISO Strawberry FO in CP soap

smittenheart

I am looking for a Strawberry FO that doesnt discolor to a tan or brown..I am wanting to make a pink soap so if it discolors to pink that'll work fine..

anyone tried the BB Strawberry FO??

think strawberry shortcake-the cartoon girl :) think strawberry off the bush..thats the strawberry I am aiming for..

thanks tons for your help :)

I wish that I could help you with the BB strawberry. It is my favorite strawberry of all time, but I have not soaped it. I have had no luck with any strawberry. I get a disgusting strange smell every time, so I just use it in MP and body stuff.

The best strawberry I've ever used was from Solas. Unfortunately, they stopped carrying FO but theirs was easy to work with, the scent held up great and although, in my formula, it discolored to a dark yellow/orange, it quickly cured to pure white. I still have a little less than a pound that I've been hoarding. I don't think anyone bought them out and I don't know if anyone else's strawberry is the same. Sorry :sad2:

• 4 years later...

Old thread, but I have been searching and searching for a strawberry that doesn't discolor in cp! I don't even care if it's a blend with another scent, but I need a strawberry. Just got an email from Daystar, and they are discontinuing their Fresh Picked Strawberries. The info notes no discoloration in cp, but does the scent stick or morph into skunk?