Bath Bomb Class Pictures

van_yulay

First let me Thank Monica for being a great teacher and forever

answering all our questions....We couldn't have done this class without your recipes and your help...

Heres my Bath Bombs

The cupcakes are scented Mango Tango

The icing is scented Mango Tango and Pink Grapefruit..so fresh and yummy...I added a bath oil bead for the look of a cherry...Thanks for peaking...

http://000_3023.jpg

Hugs Maggie

Edited by MaggieMay

Wow, Maggie those came out great! Ok I'll show you my fugly bombs! I did not do the cupcake I just tried to make the round ones, a heart that crumbled(no pic) and some tablets that came out the best. I didn't stage these as I am feeling ill today.

CIMG0977.jpg

Scented Pear Berry colored light green. At least they smell like the bomb!:P

Oh Carol the Balls turned out perfectly..I bet they smell yummy...Pear Berry sounds delish too...Ask me about my round ones..... they are still stuck in the mold.:laugh2::laugh2:..I guess I will have to drop the plastic half ball containers into the bath tub...to get them out...

Hugs Maggie

Leslie the scent is Pear Berry. Are you gonna make some?

Yep, I'm gonna make some. I wanted to do it yesterday but the store I purchase some of the ingredients from didn't open back up for business until Jan 4th and I knew I wouldn't have them by yesterday. I'm thinking they might sell well for Mother's Day.

Please do... We would love to see them !!!!!! There where many that had problems... Alot didnt get there supplies. I think suppliers are still in time off mode. I am still waiting on my boxes... Hopefully they come tomorrow. Yikes :cheesy2:

Edited by van_yulay