Q tip samples

LynnS

What do some of you who send Q-tip samples put them in??? I'm thinking a baggie but kinda big for 1 sample and more than one sample in one baggie would mix together.

A lady ordered candles but wants to buy samples of different scents.Better to do the Q tip thing. I could do that FREE.I always send at least a couple samples with every order.Whatever I have on hand.

Thank You

LynnS

What do some of you who send Q-tip samples put them in??? I'm thinking a baggie but kinda big for 1 sample and more than one sample in one baggie would mix together.

A lady ordered candles but wants to buy samples of different scents.Better to do the Q tip thing. I could do that FREE.I always send at least a couple samples with every order.Whatever I have on hand.

Thank You

LynnS

I use the little "ziplock" looking baggies that you find in the jewelry crafts dept in Hobbly lobby. You get a bunch of them, not sure how many. They don't steal the scent either, I've put q tip samples in them and the scent is still fairly strong after a week or so being sealed. They are the perfect size that justs fits the q tip. HTH

Edited by 7 Pawz

Thank You

I will go to Hobby Lobby.It is about 25 miles from me.

I was also thinking of the smaller tart bags but I am out of those.I do 2 per pack. Would need to cut the q-tip with them but another idea.

I am waiting to hear from her if she wants refresher scents for potpourri(bottle of scent) or a few samples like a tart or votive. She wants to buy but the q-tip is Free.

LynnS

First time doing this but think people do it oob. Dip it in Fo but don't want any cotton to get in it. That is the way I believe it id done but never thought about candle wax.

7PAWS,How do you do it???

LynnS

I use a branded q-tip, pour a little fo into the lid and dip the q-tip in that, then pour the oil in the lid back into the bottle, I've not had any problems with cotten getting into the oil.

I save my pharmacy pill bottles. The FO doesn't melt it and it holds the scent and no leaking. You can use a cotton ball for more scent. I keep one on my desk with "sinus relief" scent in it and when I'm clogged I give it a whif. I also have one "stress relief" for when MIL gets to me. I've had them for over 9 months and still smell strong.

I keep one on my desk with "sinus relief" scent in it and when I'm clogged I give it a whif. I also have one "stress relief" for when MIL gets to me.

Where do you get those scents because those are definitely two things I deal with on a nearly daily basis! :rolleyes2