Candle Science...

LeahRB

I just tried their banana nut bread and it is awesome!! If you are looking for a good one try theirs. I can smell the bananas, nuts and bread and it smells very real and not fakey. Very good CT and HT.

I also ordered the bayberry and OOB, it is very good. Going to get this in the wax soon.

The lemon chiffon also smells great OOB. It actually smells real. I will get this in the wax soon.

I also recieved an email today saying the have two new oils. One was Raspberry truffle and the other was a vs type called Vanilla Lace. So, guess I need to place another order, lol..

Just love Candle Science!

Nice to know about the Banana Nut Bread..I've often wondered how that one was. Keep us updated on the Bayberry. I received their email today too and can't wait to try the Raspberry Truffle...bet that makes yummy soaps and lotions! No fuel smell with the Lemon Chiffon? A good lemon is so hard to find. I've been using Lemon Twister from KY. It's really great.

Just did a craft show today. Customers raved about CS's Banana Nut Bread, Hansel & Gretel, Hot Apple Pie, Cranberry Marmalade,and Cinnamon Buns. Most had to buy all of them!! LOL!

Trudi[/quote

I love all of those, but I have never used the Hot Apple Pie due to the one leaf rating. Do you use soy?

Hansel and Gretel and Cranberry Marmalade are my most favorite personal scents.

My top selling candle is CS Streudel and Spice. I rename it Brown Sugar Cinnamon. Another top seller for me is their Cranberry Marmalade. I mix it with an orange fragrance and sell it in soap and candles. They always sell out at every craft show I do.

I LOVE that Strudel and Spice. They were out of it last time I ordered. :(

I'm so glad to read this! I love CS, this is my first foray into soy candles and so far I've done well, but I've been a soapmaker for years and have wanted to try FO's... but just havent yet.

I got Gardenia, Plumeria, Ocean Breeze, and Clean Cotton and have had an amazing reaction to all of them! I havent tested them in my CP soap yet but I plan to this weekend after thanksgiving is over and I'm hoping for good results. As much as I love making all essential oil soaps, I would love to be able to offer more- and to be able to buy all my FOs for candle AND bath from one place would be great.

I'm so glad to read this! I love CS, this is my first foray into soy candles and so far I've done well, but I've been a soapmaker for years and have wanted to try FO's... but just havent yet.

I got Gardenia, Plumeria, Ocean Breeze, and Clean Cotton and have had an amazing reaction to all of them! I havent tested them in my CP soap yet but I plan to this weekend after thanksgiving is over and I'm hoping for good results. As much as I love making all essential oil soaps, I would love to be able to offer more- and to be able to buy all my FOs for candle AND bath from one place would be great.

If I had to pick one company, it would be them. :smiley2: