How does he do it???

ceeceesoaps

I couldn't find any apples? Where are they?. He sure does outrageous beautiful soaps - really funky....But I don't quite get his site...I don't really care for it much myself. Don't get what all those different poses he does in his site...whats up with that? I guess maybe if I spoke Spanish I might understand better...lol

Trappeur

Thanks for your responses! I think that I was confused as to how you could get a "ball within a ball" if you know what I mean. (The skin of the apple and the meat of the apple.) Anyways, you were right....with a little imagination I did come up with something that was almost comparable....just didn't have the ball mold...but still figured it out. Thanks!

for the skin i would pour the two halves of the sphere mold with red, then pour it out until i had a "shell" then pour in the white or flesh of the apple and seal the mold.

i cant remember where i saw sphere molds but they are definitely out there.

When I went to the page there was a bar that showed up on the top of the page that had a "translate" button. It might depend on what version of the internet explorer you are using...if that's what you are using. I didn't notice it at first. I went through the site before I noticed that button. The bar appeared right below the "tabs".

Maybe it does have something to do with what version of Internet Explorer you have because I never found the translate button on the webpage. If anyone else has the same problem, I did a google search on "how to translate a web page" and it took me to several tools like Yahoo Babel Fish or the Google translation tool. The translation that I got back wasn't the greatest, but it was better. Unfortunately, I'm still searching for the recipe page.:sad2:

The recipe page is on the home page, you scroll down a little and it's the picture of the soap with the blue and purple stars. On the left side.

Then the translate button says it's translated by google toolbar, which I use. So I think the translate button is a feature of google toolbar. HTH.

Thanks Joannecat18,

I went to the page but I guess I don't have the correct toolbar because the translate button still wasn't showing. However, I just clicked on the blue and white soap and the recipe did pop up. So I just put it in the google translator....mission accomplished!

OMG! This guy's soaps are unbelievable! His website is like a creativity explosion!!! How on earth did he keep the green rind and then the white part of the rind from just falling in to the bottom of the mold on those awesome watermelon soaps??? I'm thinking he must have had to make that log by doing one section at a time, turning the mold as it set up???

Unreal!!! Has anyone figured out how much his soap actually costs per bar? He sure got the few puny creative juices in my brain flowing! LOL!!!

Lorraine,

If you go to his home page and click on the tab that says Galeria and then click on the tab under that which says Fotos Recentes....you can then go down to the section that says Inauguracao da loja 17/03/08. If you click on the pictures in this section you should see one that shows how he positioned the pieces for at least one of his watermelon soaps in a bowl. If you look at the pictures, his displays are magnificent!

Well, my gosh, he makes that soap in a glass bowl!!! Makes sense , so that he can place the pieces just so! Incredible! Now I'd like to know how on earth he gets that finished soap out of that glass bowl! LOL!

I need to go back and really study his photos! I know I'll learn a thing or two (or ten!)