Elements FO for Candles

summerbug

Hi All ~

I searched for Elements but haven't found a lot of reviews. I just ordered a few fragrances from them, and OOB they smell FANTASTIC!!!

I have yet to find a Bayberry I like, but theirs OOB smells so great! I am pouring some testers today while watching the games so I can't wait to try it.

If anyone reading this has tried some of Elements FOs what do you think are the must haves? I am also testing Sweet Pumpkin which smells delicious!

I used Flickers oils before she closed her website. Now they are sold thru Elements and they seem to have all of them that I can see. The ones I love best are:

Patchouli Honey

Christmas Pines

Tuscan Lace

Strawberry Rhubarb

Bay Rum (the best bay rum!)

Cinnamon Bun

Vanilla Supreme

Red Tea

Pink Sugar

Green Irish Tweed

I know there are more but I can't remember anymore off the top of my head. But they work well in parrafin and soy. The first three are my top sellers.

I used Flickers oils before she closed her website. Now they are sold thru Elements and they seem to have all of them that I can see. The ones I love best are:

Patchouli Honey

Christmas Pines

Tuscan Lace

Strawberry Rhubarb

Bay Rum (the best bay rum!)

Cinnamon Bun

Vanilla Supreme

Red Tea

Pink Sugar

Green Irish Tweed

I know there are more but I can't remember anymore off the top of my head. But they work well in parrafin and soy. The first three are my top sellers.

I was wondering about the Patchouli Honey - I am looking for a patch to replace Witches Brew from BCN. I should try this one next. Thank you!