Ginger Flower & Almond&Shea

Kimberly

These are 2 of the Oils from sockmonkey.

The ginger flower seized but I think it did turn out ok. I took out 2 bowls for a swirl. Used Select Shades Violet Red and Gold Mica for the swirls. Added the FO to the uncolored base and it seemed to do ok, so I added the colors for an in the pot swirl and they floated on top....so I just used a spoon and broke up the scented part and shoved it in the mold. Dont think it turned out too bad...and it smells wonderful!

2nd is the Almond & Shea. Soaped beautifully! I used bronze mica for the swirl.

post-108-13945845757_thumb.jpg

post-108-139458457572_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kimberly

Love both of those. I'm hoping to soap the almond & shea within the next couple of days. I've got a long list of fo to soap.

I don't think I have the ginger flower, but how's that almond & shea smelling after cutting?

Nice job, are they HP soaps. I like the Almond and Shea one. I used to HP and now I hardly every do it anymore. I started with M&P, then a friend taught me HP and then I learned CP on my own (well with lots of help from library books, forums and practice).

Nice job, are they HP soaps. I like the Almond and Shea one. I used to HP and now I hardly every do it anymore. I started with M&P, then a friend taught me HP and then I learned CP on my own (well with lots of help from library books, forums and practice).

No it is CP...just not cleaned up. I do not like the feel of HP soap...so I have never tried it. Dont think I ever will...lol

Luci...the Almond & Shea smells great!