My Container Candles

Monvi33

I love the black lid with your jar. I've used a similar type jar that came with a gold lid. I never liked my jars.......perhaps I would of liked them better with a black lid. Would you care to share where you purchased the style of jar and lid?

However, your colors and wax is what really makes the jar look very expensive. :smiley2:

I love the black lid with your jar. I've used a similar type jar that came with a gold lid. I never liked my jars.......perhaps I would of liked them better with a black lid. Would you care to share where you purchased the style of jar and lid?

However, your colors and wax is what really makes the jar look very expensive. :smiley2:

I would love to share..I get them at www.fillmorecontainer.com they have a great selection of both jars and lid choices. Thanks for the compliments everyone. :yay:

• 3 weeks later...

Testing is going well. I have a few that are fantastic:yay:, they burn great, smell great, and i'm so happy with them, and then I have a few that are still giving me trouble. :mad: For some reason Mac Apple hates me. I am having a blast testing though, and let me tell you my family loves it too. When I started a year ago (with only the intent on a great christmas gift idea) I never thought I would enjoy it so much. I am also really happy to have found this forum, I am constantly reading old posts, and you all have helped me so much. Thank You.