Autumn walk or leaves???

LeahRB

• 1 year later...

No I have not and I would love to....

I have AH's Falling Leaves and it smells great oob, but I think it is missing a major patchouli note that Gold Canyon's has. I may try and add a little something to it.

The best match so far has been Wildfire's Tin Star. It has the patchouli note, but still needs maybe a touch of man's cologne or something. But, it has gone up to almost $34 a lb and I can not afford it now. Too bad, it is really a favorite of mine.

I have not tried Bnl's Autumn leaves. I don't order anything else from BCN, so I can't justify ordering just one fo.. If you do happen to try it, I would love to hear if it is a match.

i have never have smelled the autumn walk or the tin star, but the scent description for autumn walk

( G C - autumn walk - Capture the aroma of enchanting florals and cooling musk) sort of seems like it might be similar to NG's Autumn magic - which i love!

An NG Original Scent! A Best Seller! Autumn comes to life in this magical fragrance. Autumn magic starts with top notes of lemon and apple; followed by middle notes of anise, cinnamon, and ginger; sitting on well-rounded base notes of woods, musk, and vanilla.

i do not really smell apple, anise, or lemon, but it is rather musky. since you said that AR/RE's falling leaf smells close, i sniffed them together-boy did they smell good!! gonna try those two mixed-but don't know if that is what you are after.

also, BCN's autumn leaves is very nice, but to me it has a major greenery note to it, rather than musk or patch.

hth-kris

NG's Autumn Magic is a beautiful scent, but it is nothing like GC's Autumn Walk. I used to think Autumn Walk was one I just HAD to find a dupe for, but there are so many other great scents out there, I gave up. I've found many that I like so much more!

NG's Autumn Magic is a beautiful scent, but it is nothing like GC's Autumn Walk. I used to think Autumn Walk was one I just HAD to find a dupe for, but there are so many other great scents out there, I gave up. I've found many that I like so much more!

I believe you...but it would have been (in my case) for a friend. Some people get stuck on one scent, and don't open themselves up to other choices. My friend (co-worker) has loved that one for years.

Leah, if you find one that smells like GC Autumn Walk will you let me know, my friend loves that scent. It would be a nice surprise for her.

I sure will.:smiley2:

I think I will be ordering autumn magic anyways. I just love fall scents!

I just read the description for fallen leaf and it sounds right on they money. Thanks Chris!

• 1 year later...

I am reviving this thread to see if there has been any updates on finding a dup for Gold Canyon's Autumn Walk. I am still on a hunt to find it. It is described as a woodsy, fresh, floral, musky scent & a masculine scent. Has anyone found anything close to Gold Canyon's version? I dont personally care for musky/patch type scents but I have a friend that loves, loves, loves this one so I am hoping to find it for her.

Thanks,

Jeanie, is the fallen leaf from CC more earthy or more of a masculine cologne type? To my nose, the Gold Canyon Autumn Walk has more of a masculine cologne note than an earthy note.

Its definitely more earthy to my nose. I don't get any cologne out of it.

Have never smelled GC Autumn Walk so wasn't sure how it compared.

• 1 year later...

I may have posted this info in another thread but I thought that I would provide an update now that I have tried these myself.

BNL Autumn Leaves is a great scent and very earthy. Gold Canyon's Autumn Walk smells like men's cologne (to my nose at least) so definitely not a match. The closest I have come to finding a dupe to GC's Autumn Walk is Cracklin Birch from NG. Although it is not an exact dupe (it is missing something) it is close enough that you may be able to use it as a base and add to it. I personally can not stand Autumn Walk or Cracklin Birch but a friend of mine loves it so I was trying to find a match for her.

HTH,