Candles are Selling!

Shala

Hubby and I are in the process of moving so we decided to not do shows this year. I've been really upset about it since that is our big money makers but I just have too much on my plate at this time. Anyway I had a candle burning in my office and one of the guys came in and ordered 5 big ones. So I brought those today along with 5 small ones and a lady bought all 5 of those. Just in about 30 minutes I made $100. woohoo! I already have orders for more and the lady that bought the 5 small ones said she will be interested in the big ones for Christmas presents. Yesterday I sent 6 to my mom's house for her neighbor to smell and she bought 5 of them (not a fan of vanilla and that was the 6th one). So all in all the past two days have been great! I now have money to order more supplies (FOs :P ). I know that I could make more money doing shows but I am happy with all of the small sells that we are making here and there. They add up quick and all have possibilities of reorders.:grin2: Just wanted to share.

Mashala

Glad it's working out for you. You're right, those small orders add up! I have found that work is a wonderful place to sell my candles. I brought my sample case in one day and received multiple orders that way, and with Christmas coming up, I'm getting orders most every day from co-workers. I also just received an email today from one of the girls in our office who bought 4 of my travel tins Monday. She said her boyfriend likes them so much that he will be placing an order for some to give as gifts to his mother, and she will be placing another order before Christmas to give as gifts as well. Woo hoo!:yay:

I just had to tell you all that I had another $50 in sells when I left work! The lady that took the 5 7oz candles ordered 3 9.5oz ones for herself and 2 for her daughter! WOOOHOOO:yay:

Bev sounds like you are doing great as well!

Shala, way to go! Your work sounds like mine. Right before I left today I got another order for two gift crates from one of the MEN I work with! Cooooooll!

Sharyl55, you crack me up! But you are right ... I am so looking forward to retiring one day!