Obi New Tart Burners...

pureblisscandles

ANYBODY ordered or know anything about OBI Plug in Tart Burners? The price is great however I cannot find any details like do they come with bulbs what watt of bulbs etc.....

They are also offering free shipping on orders over 250 so I am thinking of ordering thought I ask here about them first. Anybody know?

"Includes a removable wax bowl and a 15 watt appliance bulb."

I've had one in my bathroom for 3 years now and use it about every other night and it's still on its first bulb.

ETA: note that the mosaic/glass ones have a 25 watt bulb.

how did I miss that??

you said you have one, is this exact one from OBI or Levines? I thought these were new?

wooops - I googled OBI Plug In Tart Burners and it took me to Levines! So that's for the Levine's ones.

I couldn't find the OBI ones online - if you give me a link I'll let you know if they are the same!

SORRY!!!

Well I got my burners in and just about right away I plugged in one of the wall units. They have a nice deep bowl you could easily put a full size tart in one with room to spare. The bowl sets in really well. The wax melted fairly quickly with in about 45 minutes I had total melt.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a 2 extra of the black I could send you one if you want I will be order more in about 2 weeks other wise and then I can get you any color you want.

OBI has some new ones while I think they are pretty safety will be an issue for me.

http://www.obiimport.com/oscimages/fullsize/OP865.jpg

Those bowl can be knock off to easy.

oohh id love to have them, let me know how much =0)