Mr Missy"s

As I stated previously, I think it is great to say that a supplier wasn't good in your opinion. That's all that needs to be said, though. A quick "I was not happy with those oils." or "the customer service sucks" is enough info for all of us. As far as the product speaking for itself, I said that it WILL as long as someone gives it a chance to. That's all I was saying.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I stated previously, I think it is great to say that a supplier wasn't good in your opinion. That's all that needs to be said, though. A quick "I was not happy with those oils." or "the customer service sucks" is enough info for all of us. As far as the product speaking for itself, I said that it WILL as long as someone gives it a chance to. That's all I was saying.

i understand what you are saying but there is a Very Long History with this business owner .

If you want to try them you can but I am leary because I do know about past history .

once you get a certain reputation its kinda hard to change it for the better .

I am following you Christy, and I can tell that there is a very long and bad history. I am not interested in any new suppliers personally, as I love the ones that I already use. I just feel that it got a little mean and detailed and maybe some of it should have been left for PM. JMO Everyone is entitled to their own.

I agree with you Jenny, there is obviously bad history here and there is obviously nothing this company can do now to repair it, even though they gave it a good shot IMO. I have dealt with a few companies that did not even care this much. I'm sure the product and service will speak for itself, which is the way it should be. :cheesy2:

I wouldn't have felt right not saying something after the episode I had with Dan years ago. I don't believe people can change that much to where he would now be a nice, sweet, caring business owner who gave a damn about his customers once he had their money. Notice he didn't apologize to me for his rudeness years ago or even pm me about it.

I've never had dealings with any other supplier as negative as his so I can't say "Next time I just won't say anything and let you fend for yourself and lose money you can't afford to lose".

I personally like the way he was making all those posts....shows exactly how he is.

WOW! Sound like you people are to busy talking, not making enough candles, soaps and such. There are a lot of inconsistencies in what you are saying and I will not name those people.....Read Back If You Choose....I will say that Deb Scent has been the most positive by far. Are many of you forgetting how it was when you started up your own business? How many things you had to fine tune before it started to flow? I don't know about you people, but I haven't forgotten after 25 years! It is hard work.

My past business with this company in Ohio and Florida has been nothing but excellent. Those who got to talk to Dan in his Cape Coral store, WERE'NT TALKING TO HIM, because I know for FACT he never answered the phone at that location. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I have ordered products threw Dan's new location and they are absolutely phenomenal!!!! I really would like to know what those inferior F/O's were too? His fragrances and prices are the best out there right now.

You cannot beat the prices for the quality product he is selling and free shipping to BOOT!!! He was willing to refund an entire order plus shipping after all those years???? In this economy?????? I have NEVER seen that kind of service in 25 years but, it is nice to know that it will be there for me if I ever have an issue.....but I know I won't with his company.

In closing you guys just keep arguing here because your less competition to me and makes my products more in demand.

Have a gr8 week!

I agree with you Jenny, there is obviously bad history here and there is obviously nothing this company can do now to repair it, even though they gave it a good shot IMO. I have dealt with a few companies that did not even care this much. I'm sure the product and service will speak for itself, which is the way it should be. :cheesy2:

Ditto, she should keep her mouth shut because it is a personal problem, not a supplier problem, IMO.

I wondered how long before the foho's would show up.For those of you who have gotten Dan's new oils & are happy with them...congrats. The person identified himself as Dan when I called...how would I know any different or why would I assume he was lying. And you know what Dan did every minute of every day? yeah right!!!! Why didn't Dan advise that before instead of you????

Now I'll step in.

Keep the topic on the original question. It doesn't matter who showed up from where or who was/is or not a former and/or member of where. All are members of here.

The supplier has had his reply and that's good enough. Instigating an argument with him or others will, in turn, cause the thread to be locked.

People are free to give opinions so let's not have a free-for-all here, but keep the insinuations where they belong ... to yourself.

There will be no second warning.

Thank You Scented. You are right. Time to let it be and get on with things. It isn't getting settled. Just more and more bashing. We are here to let people know what works as far as candlemaking. If we need some help we go to others who are more experienced and if we see someone ask for help most of us can step in and suggest things.:)

I had some problems with a supplier but kept it to myself.I like the fragrances but it was other issues. :confused: I still use them but sure others might not have any problems. .

There was a issue recently with another supplier that was asked here.I e-mailed private to the person who posted the problem. I didnt want to discuss it on the Board.I am sure the company is good in other ways and just maybe had a busy day.

LynnS

Well MR Missy, just a FYI.

I probably would not have purchased any of your products due to the enormous amount of negative responses about your "company". But rest assured, you pretty much sealed the deal in your rant.

IMO suppliers need to keep their business off the board. It is unprofessional. Part of running a business is knowing that you won't please everyone ALL the time. You should have learned by now that rebutting every negative comment toward you makes yourself look even more incapable.

The purpose of this particular thread area is to post "OPINIONS" about fragrance oil companies. Weather it's about the oil, the company, the customer service you name it. That is the purpose of this board.

You should have just left it at that before getting so defensive. JMO

I am very satisfied with the suppliers I use now and really am not looking for a new supplier. I am, though, interested in saving money where I can, and those prices are what is getting my attention. So, I am going to order from Mr. Missy, wax and oils, and will post a completely unbiased opinion on what I find. I do not know of the original Missy's, nor have I ever heard anything about them other than just on this post. My opinion will be just that, my opinion, just as honest as I can give it. :smiley2:

I am very satisfied with the suppliers I use now and really am not looking for a new supplier. I am, though, interested in saving money where I can, and those prices are what is getting my attention. So, I am going to order from Mr. Missy, wax and oils, and will post a completely unbiased opinion on what I find. I do not know of the original Missy's, nor have I ever heard anything about them other than just on this post. My opinion will be just that, my opinion, just as honest as I can give it. :smiley2:

I'm also going to give it a shot. I too will post results in my wax, and air freshner bases and will post the results.

I would very much appreciate hearing what you guys think of the oils when you test them--I'm currently sitting on the fence because I don't really need any more oils at the moment--just can't resist a good deal!!!

Jane

Ok I was going to place an order and it says I will be charged $12.95 for shipping. Which is fine, I suppose since I was just gonna order 1 lbs to start with. But then upon checking out I found this in the paragraph right above where you agree to TOS

"Remember "Free Shipping" on all fragrances! 1 Pound to 2000 Lbs"

Ok so do we pay shipping or not? :laugh2:

I saw that too.He understood we want to try the oils. Later teh sample bottles will be offered. He does work with his customers. He is showing he cares. I have been checking some fragrances.I need something different.Maybe soon some can post what they find with the oils.

Right now I have plenty but fall I will be looking.

LynnS

I've never done a co-op before and don't have empty bottles to host one (I'd have to make a special order for bottles from another source thereby upping the co-op costs even more) but I might be interested if any of you want to try one so we could split the 1 pound bottles.