Where can I find this Container/Jar??

Those jars are really beautiful....I love them! I was looking at them for myself too...I love the frosted look too....I wonder how hard they would be to wick....just thinking about testing all over again is giving me the shivers! But thats how it goes! lol

Trappeur

I hope the link works, http://www.candlewarmers.com/ProductDetail.aspx?Cat=59

Everybody in my town and the surrounding areas have my type of mason/canning jars and I want something new and different.

I'm in PA if that helps. I've searched and I've come up with nothing.

Mindy

These jars are really lovely...and oh so hard to wick. If you look at the site ...they are wickless candles to be used with warmers.

MLJ

I've noticed that their wickless, but I love me a challenge. I already own every wick known around and I have enough time on my hands to test so I'm ready. And if I can't wick them then they'll be wickless, lol.

I've noticed that their wickless, but I love me a challenge. I already own every wick known around and I have enough time on my hands to test so I'm ready. And if I can't wick them then they'll be wickless, lol.

You go girl, I love your positiveness, I didn't say impossible ...just hard. Get it right and you will have one hell of a candle.

MLJ