Tony's fo

Jokerjen

I really, really, really did not mean to imply that any of you nice ladies were old and decrepit!

The first time I sniffed Goddess, I thought, WOW this is awesome! I bought a bigger bottle, and then made a roll-on perfume with it. I put the perfume on, and felt like I had aged 40 years instantly! I turned into Miss Havisham from Great Expectations.

Even though I don't like that fragrance, I will say that it is very strong. The quality of the FOs from Tony's (or whatever it is called now - they shouldn't have changed the name) is extremely high. And the CS is top notch, too.

Recently I placed an order which included an 8 oz bottle of Jo Malone. Well, they must have been out of the 8 oz size, so they took it off my order. I guess all they had was the 4 oz size in stock, so they put a 4 oz bottle in of the FO, FREE of charge! That was a pleasant surprise.

Tony's is now Southern Garden Scents. Until recently, the only fo I had tried from there was the Goddess and Frosted Pink Cupcake that Jen used to carry at Old Mill. Since Diana was going to attend the GA meeting, I ordered Stress Relief, Amber Romance, Lemongrass & Sage to save on the shipping.

I haven't done anything except use the Stress Relief in a pillar candle, and I have to say that it is completely awesome. Can't wait to soap it.

Jo Malone straight, right? It's a very nice fragrance!

I'm just now getting around to trying their oatmeal cookies, well at least hope to within a week or so. I keep getting distracted, but it's definitely on the list.

(and, Camay, you didn't imply anything lol!)

I'm not much of a Goddess fan either but it does have some nice elements. Just together this scent tends to give me a headache so I haven't used it in a couple of years.

But I absolutely adore Bacci de Miele and Peach and Lotus Blossom. I also love Christmas Cabin but call it Flannel Pajamas after the holidays.

I recently tried their Bay Rum but I still like the one from Elements (Flickers) the best.

I think it has its audience. I believe there are younger people than me who like it and a few older ones.

I have whole group of gals that love Goddess and they are all under 40 - I'd even say mostly late 20's. In fact, most of my customers that love it are younger. I love Goddess too but can only take it in small amounts. When working with it, it has a tendency to give me a headache. Now my DD, hates it and she's young.

Tony's is now Southern Garden Scents. Until recently, the only fo I had tried from there was the Goddess and Frosted Pink Cupcake that Jen used to carry at Old Mill. Since Diana was going to attend the GA meeting, I ordered Stress Relief, Amber Romance, Lemongrass & Sage to save on the shipping.

I haven't done anything except use the Stress Relief in a pillar candle, and I have to say that it is completely awesome. Can't wait to soap it.

The Stress Relief is also nice in B&B and sells well for us. The Relaxation is also very nice and is one of my more popular scents. It's a huge seller for me.

Well, if I really like the ones I am going to test, I will either have to find a replacement somewhere else or hope that have a big sale....I really can't wait to get that black pepper in wax? Anyone tried it? Did the scent change completely once in wax?

Well, if I really like the ones I am going to test, I will either have to find a replacement somewhere else or hope that have a big sale....I really can't wait to get that black pepper in wax? Anyone tried it? Did the scent change completely once in wax?

Have the stuff and haven't shoved it into wax yet. However, I believe I read it's going to require a little wick testing.

Well, if I really like the ones I am going to test, I will either have to find a replacement somewhere else or hope that have a big sale....

There is no replacement for the Goddess lol. You might have to be nice to someone state side to get it for you lol!

Taxes are probably the main reason I don't order more from Tony's. They aren't that far from me but you have to pay GA Tax. If you have it shipped the shipping UPS in state is more or as much for shipping out of state. I really prefer getting orders UPS because in a small town like mine you have to go to the post office and I try not to leave the house/shop no more than I have to! But they have some really good oils of the ones I have tried and they are very nice to work with. I have talked with them in the past and they were very helpful.

Taxes are probably the main reason I don't order more from Tony's. They aren't that far from me but you have to pay GA Tax. If you have it shipped the shipping UPS in state is more or as much for shipping out of state. I really prefer getting orders UPS because in a small town like mine you have to go to the post office and I try not to leave the house/shop no more than I have to! But they have some really good oils of the ones I have tried and they are very nice to work with. I have talked with them in the past and they were very helpful.

I have this same problem with ordering from AH/RE