Tony's fo

Jokerjen

I placed an order with them for BBW Black Amethyst this morning. Within 2 hours, I got a click-n-ship notice from the post office.:rockon:

They do have several oils that I can't get anywhere else and they are incredible. So I don't mind the higher price because I don't buy many of those oils and they seriously kick a$$. But I know what you mean, they aren't cheap by any means.

I don't think it would be worth it for me unfortunately, by the time I paid exhange shipping and any duty...I would have to charge a fortune for that candle!:lipsrseal

I forgot that are in Canada. I guess that would make a difference. :(

Goddess smells like old lady to me. Seriously old and decrepit.

I love Tony's oils. Yes, they are expensive, but not excessively so, compared to some at the Scent Works, DayStar, and SweekCakes. I use them mostly for soap and B&B.

I usually take advantage of the numerous coupons or free shipping over $100 that they offer through their newsletter.

Goddess smells like old lady to me. Seriously old and decrepit.

It smells like old lady and naugahyde couch to me. I don't know what it is about our noses, but it just does not work for me either. Scented even sent me a sample from her stash to make sure I just didn't get a bad batch, but it was the same.

I finally got some about a year ago and loved it even though I normally prefer lighter scents for my personal use. I soaped it twice, gave out samples of the soap and also purse cologne sprays to friends of various ages. Not a one seemed to like it. The ages ranged from early 20s to late 60s.

8-GRAN-ONES I don't have 8 but my name is GRAMA so that takes me out of the young group. Can't even say I am young at heart either most of the time!!

being a granma is wonderful..isn't it?

everyone of mine is so dear to me..

they range in 15yr to 2 yrs..and they can

keep you busy..

I have all 8 here with me quite often..

they are all young enough still, that grams and pops house

is still a fun place to be...so I say let them come..

I try to be young at heart, but by the time they all leave..

the young I thought I was feeling is all tuckerd out..lol..

Know what you mean. I only have 2 - 6 & 8 years, girls. They just left after spending the night, about 2 hours ago. They keep you busy that is for sure. They love coming to Grama's and Grampa's. They would come real often but they settled for a schedule of every other Friday. I have to pick them up from school(car riders!). Of course that doesn't count during the week when their Mother needs to do something or stay late at school. She is a school teacher. I tell Grampa patience! They will grow up to soon and then won't have much time for Grama & Grampa! They also have the other set of grandparents!

I don't even think I would want to be 29 again! LOL But, I do love Goddess. When I smell it I just go AHHHHHH!! It reminds me of I think a perfume from maybe back in the 60's. Does anyone else think so?

I don't even think I would want to be 29 again! LOL But, I do love Goddess. When I smell it I just go AHHHHHH!! It reminds me of I think a perfume from maybe back in the 60's. Does anyone else think so?

No...I think it is right upto date...:)