Just for Sherie

Scented

Oh Yeah!!!!!!! I love them!!!!!! I'm glad I went with my gut on the Elf suit. You better keep biker bear away from Mrs. Santa. You know that handsome devil will try and run off with her next, lol.

ETA: Don't forget, they have a snowman and reindeer too........LMAO! You could do a whole North Pole theme!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we've had some freaky pairings lately lol! I'll let you know if we need more ;) I'm afraid to ask what the reindeer looks like! I should tell you to go get another elf outfit lol!

Lin, Sherie found these for me at a Michael's store I believe. Ours hasn't carried anything like this.

Oops! Thanks all for your comments :)

Thanks all! I hear our santa bear found a home today. We added a sack to sling over his shoulders. I think the santa ones probably could have used some glasses to help with their charm lol. Mrs. Beary Claus probably needed a plate of cookies and the elf some toys.

i just don't get it....Jolly ol St. Nick sold today along with another sherie sunflower bear. I think Mrs. Claus was in a state of shock that the old guy left her...:cry2: now I am going to have to comfort her and I am at a loss of words myself.

Rockin