our new label...

Those labels look great! Sometimes that seems the most difficult part of making a candle. Presentation is so important.

Would love to stop by for the opening. I have a road trip planned for this fall to Reading and Pottsville. Keep us posted on the big date so I can be there on time. :cheesy2:

I go right up through Nanticoke once a month on my way to Wilkes-Barre. I'll have to try and find you after you open. Good luck!!!

Judy, you're going to be right next door to me... I'm minutes outside of Pottsville... not much to do there, unless you're a beer drinker, the Yulengyuleng (sp?) factory is there.

I like this label too. Better than the other one.. I think the Oval in the middle surrounding all of the wording emphasizes the whole thing a bit more.

The other one draws me directly to the scent name, and I somewhat forget to read the company name... but I really like this one. It forces you to read the whole thing.

That and I'm partial to green.. lol. :D

Kudos!! Nice work!