FO for Cinnamon buns

Candlelovr

I decided to try some mini cinibuns but I dont have a cinnamon scent. I received a sample of amish harvest from Peak yesterday, it seems like that would work, maybe if i do it lightly? Thats the only FO that would even come close to working. I could always do them unscented if nothing else.

Thanks!

Oh my goodness, I make cinni bun candles and tarts and I have tried every cinni bun scent out there!!! my favorite by far is PEAKS!!!! My customers love it and so do I!!! ( just my opinion, but I think once you try it you will be hooked :yay:

Terri

I give peaks Cinnamon Buns 5 stars!!! I everyone around here absolutely loves it. Smells just like the real thing right out of the oven.

I know you said that you dont have any cinnamon fo right now, and thats the reason behind your post. Keep in mind that if your making these for yourself, does it really matter if your cinnamon buns smell like Apple Danish? IMHO do whatever you like when your making them for personal use, or testing. Who really cares if you have a blue, peach scented candle, KWIM? Persoanlly thats one of my favorite aspects of making candles instead of buying them. People tend to match the candle color with their decor, but what if you dont like the scent that color is. You either have to get a scent you dont like, or buy a color that doesn't go with your home. When making your own you can match your decor, and scent them your favorite scent, even if it doesn't really mentally match the color.

• 5 months later...

Brambleberry has a GREAT Cinnamon Bun in their candles section, it actually makes the mouth salivate. Just Scents has 2 versions - I have their regular "Cinnamon Bun" and don't suggest it. It's good but it only smells like cinnamon and no frosting or sweetness whatsover. The second cinnamon bun on there even states it's unlike the other one and has more of a bakery scent, but I havent tried it yet.

I decided to try some mini cinibuns but I dont have a cinnamon scent. I received a sample of amish harvest from Peak yesterday, it seems like that would work, maybe if i do it lightly? Thats the only FO that would even come close to working. I could always do them unscented if nothing else.

Thanks!

I like peaks amish harvest but I find that alabasters has more of a buttery scent and throws just as well. I have tried a few cinnamon bun scents and for some reason cant get a good throw