Anyone heard if this turns men on?

How's that for just askin'?!!!!!!!! :laugh2:

Someone told me they heard that mixing Pumpkin and Lavender together would turn a man on.

Has anyone mixed these two scents together? I have heard of Vanilla having that effect.

It sounds awful to me!!! I've never run across these two scents together!!

How's that for just askin'?!!!!!!!! :laugh2:

Someone told me they heard that mixing Pumpkin and Lavender together would turn a man on.

Has anyone mixed these two scents together? I have heard of Vanilla having that effect.

It sounds awful to me!!! I've never run across these two scents together!!

I AM TURNED ON JUST READING THIS LOL :laugh2:

Don't know if it works, but yes I have heard of that combo before. Personally I hate lavender and despise pouring it. And I would never ruin good pumpkin like that :P

You've heard of the two scents together?!!!!! I just can't imagine that smelling good AT ALL!!!

You are right - I certainly wouldn't want to ruin my pumpkin - although - I do really like Lavender!!!

It works darn't it, it works. I heard that to and mixed it. Men follow me everywhere. They can't take their eyes off of me. Even Brat Pitt fell over when I walked by. I told him I was wearing a new cologne called LavePump. Try it!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, so I lied. I am bored. I heard that about those 2 and I love both scents. I just forgot to try it. The scent that really turns men on is cinnamon. And we laugh so hard when the men pick out the cinnamon scents. They are raving about them, and they have no clue why we are laughing out A off. Mean hugh?:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

It works darn't it, it works. I heard that to and mixed it. Men follow me everywhere. They can't take their eyes off of me. Even Brat Pitt fell over when I walked by. I told him I was wearing a new cologne called LavePump. Try it!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, so I lied. I am bored. I heard that about those 2 and I love both scents. I just forgot to try it. The scent that really turns men on is cinnamon. And we laugh so hard when the men pick out the cinnamon scents. They are raving about them, and they have no clue why we are laughing out A off. Mean hugh?:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Debra,

My husband doesn't like a dessert with cinnamon in it, but he does like a cinnamon candle.

Ladies;

we are guys:laugh2: , it's easy to turn us on. At least for my wife it's easy to turn me on.:shocked2: But we love when you try new things.

My thread was initiated because a guy on another board made the comment that he heard these two scents together would turn a man on.

But you are right - anything new would work.

I seriously wanted to know if anyone had a candle with the combinations. I'm still trying to make myself mix them. The idea of the Lavender is just turning me off. LOL!

Well, I have heard this for quite some time. I don't know if it works but I have tried mixing the two. It actually smells really good. I'm not a big lavender fan. But the two together smell wonderful. Haven't added it my line yet. Need to tweek the wicking. I used perfect pumpkin and peak lavender.

Well, I have heard this for quite some time. I don't know if it works but I have tried mixing the two. It actually smells really good. I'm not a big lavender fan. But the two together smell wonderful. Haven't added it my line yet. Need to tweek the wicking. I used perfect pumpkin and peak lavender.

Great! Thanks, I'll have to give it a whirl!