Carribean Pineapple

Meridith

Thank you. I am so hoping this scent sticks since it smells so wonderful. Its a perfect scent for the spring and summer.

Heck I'd love to know how it fairs ... it's supposed to be very windy here. If we're lucky, you could stick one out the window and I might catch its scent in the next two days :laugh2:

Heck I'd love to know how it fairs ... it's supposed to be very windy here. If we're lucky, you could stick one out the window and I might catch its scent in the next two days :laugh2:

I hope the scent sticks since I'm now working on my spring and summer soaps. But right now, its strong enough for you to catch a whiff of it. lol

NICE! Very beautiful!

and THANK you so much for posting a photo if the unmolding! For the life if me I couldn't get my soaps out of the kelsie w/out popping them in the freezer for a day... Now i know I can line the mold w/ suran or some sort of plastic wrap!

NICE! Very beautiful!

and THANK you so much for posting a photo if the unmolding! For the life if me I couldn't get my soaps out of the kelsie w/out popping them in the freezer for a day... Now i know I can line the mold w/ suran or some sort of plastic wrap!

Yep, I do this all the time. I will leave some line marks on the bottom of the soap if you don't get the saran wrap on smoothly. But, it does not bother me and can easily be beveled off. :)