Black Orchid

Scented

Could be interesting to see how the colors come out. Grape pop and neon purple with pink sparkles. Hoping the colors won't fade away. Don't much care if the pink does as long as the sparkles stay behind lol.

Went full water, since the review said it was a ricer. Was not a significant mover and definitely have the powdery floral smell, which I hope lasts. According to the review, it will.

Still need to get away from FOs that fall under purple or pink or a combo of the two. Also thinking the way Barb swirls would make this FO look really cool.

[ATTACH]16987[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458453373_thumb.jpg

I think that is beautiful. I seem to reach for the pinks, blues and purples more often for some reason. You have great color combos.

We're no different lol! What is it about those colors? Though I am starting to get a little hooked on green, just wish I could find a fabulous one to complement the apple pop.

Will be cutting this weekend. It's had to sit whole until I could make room. Same with a sandalwood rose I did that's just too ... well red and wasn't supposed to be. I just did the top on this so the base is white as I was expecting this to move and it didn't exactly play fair so to speak.