OT- Cherokee

Carriegsxr6

I think I can smell it here Carrie! Looks lovely! When do the soapin classes begin?

funny you should mention classes.

All of last year, I was actually teaching CP soap making classes to adults at the local community center (park and recreation district). I offered two classes per season/catalog , a total of 8 classes and it was sooo much fun getting to teach people in my community on the benifits of handmade soap. It was a one day class that lasted 2 hours and we charged $45 per student (I got 60% of this) plus $10 supply fee (I got 100% of this, but I provided the supplies).

Unfortunatley the classes only filled up to about 5 people in each one and I guess it wasnt bringing in enough money for the center to keep offering them this year.

Ditto that.

FYI, this is actually turning out to be a great sticker in CP as well. This morning I showered with a bar, and the true scent blossomed out of it pretty nicely. I used 1oz pp.

So it's still pretty strong? I know, make it and see lol, but I've held off from doing so afraid it will fade.