Ordering Just Scent

nanchris

So I placed an order with Becky at Just Scent on October 30th and got an automated order reply right away....does that mean the order went through. I sent her 2 e-mails to check on the status of my order and got no reply at all. My order went in 17 days ago, you would think I would have heard something by now. :cry2:

I mailed my order with check on this past sat, cause mail didn't run on friday, yesterday the ups mail stepped up on my porch and shocked me with my order from just scents, it had only been 3 days. i thought i would have to wait at least 4 or 5 days to get a check cleared.

Yeah, I would definitely call or e-mail Bekcy personally. Calling would be first first choice. There must be some kind of oversight, because I always get my order fast with no problems. Just check back. We're all human and something might have gotten missed. :)

Ordered and got my samples pretty quickly. Haven't gotten a chance to wax them yet. Would just like to add that one sample that I ordered she was out of, so she substituted 3 other samples in place of it. They all smell wonderful, can't wait to try them.